THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Alright guys and gals, its the stretch run, time to get serious

tumblr_me34r0AiOb1rkzkmdo1_500.gif

Division lead? Check
Games in Hand? Check
Firmly in the President's Trophy race? Check

tenor.gif

Its a good thing we have such a good, tight knit community here on F26 to keep us grounded

tumblr_miuuyg7lpG1qm2l53o1_500.gifv

No morning skate today, so no updates on who is getting ready for tonight. So lets not get too carried away in the speculation.

ec62666225deeefcd13f369f240d27c8.gif

But for now we have the Blackhawks coming in looking for a miracle to keep pace in the playoff hunt. I hope they have fun, but still allow us to win.

GrotesquePoorIridescentshark-size_restricted.gif

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day, and Go Canes!

tumblr_p9oi6aYLSI1qhjvxzo9_r1_400.gifv

Last edited:

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
my favorite sitcom of the last couple decades, maybe ever. so, if we lose with this as the theme, cue up the troy "my emotions!" .gif.

bonus points for using magnitude. POP POP went my brain when i learned/realized he was lee jordan aka the quidditch announcer in harry potter 1 & 2.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
my favorite sitcom of the last couple decades, maybe ever. so, if we lose with this as the theme, cue up the troy "my emotions!" .gif.

bonus points for using magnitude. POP POP went my brain when i learned/realized he was lee jordan aka the quidditch announcer in harry potter 1 & 2.
This show consistently nailed it. Super underrated for how good it is. The first few seasons are absolutely perfect.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
If this CapFriendly post is correct about pro-rating the Group 6 UFA requirement, last game was UFA to RFA:

If there is zero pro-rating, then it's 28 games and this is game 27 of more than 30 minutes.

I pray...

Following up:

According to Sara Civian's report last week, Ned needs 27 career games of >30 minutes (CapFriendly said 26.)

So according to Sara, tonight is RFA night for Ned.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I was just at Bojangles, and the only person I saw in the parking lot was the poor kid they had standing out in the rain taking drive-thru orders.

Why you hidin', HI? You scared?
Wait I was there and all they had was a full Drive thru line that didn't move for 10m. and That one old man who seemed to well I don't know he wasn't really walking... but somehow he made it inside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad