GDT: WWE Royal Rumble (27th January 2019) - Part 3

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m all aboard the AEW train. I’d love for them to stir the business. Seems like there are more and more unhappy talent now that there’s an up and coming promotion around the corner.

He also made a tweet just saying “WCW” that he didn’t delete yet.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I just don’t know here Finn goes from here if the Demon doesn’t get a chance st Brock becayse of how they chose to tell the story by even having Vince say he had no chance.

Kind of a no win spot if the plan was just to push him back to the mid card.
Guy needed the Demon to face a Moxies waiter but didn’t need the Demon against the world Champion. #Logic

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I am still 1000% fine with Becky tapping exactly because of how her night ended.

It is one of those times you can get away with it and everyone still looks strong at the end of the night.

Oct 18, 2011
Two of my friends paid to go to this show and the rumble surprises are JJ, Ziggler and Nia Jax. Is this show worth watching or will I just roll my eyes alot?

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Royal Rumble Winners at WrestleMania: Last 10 Years
YearRoyal Rumble WinnerWrestleMania OpponentWin or Loss
2009Randy OrtonTriple HLoss
2010EdgeChris JerichoLoss
2011Alberto Del RioEdgeLoss
2012SheamusDaniel BryanWin
2013John CenaThe RockWin
2014BatistaDaniel Bryan, Randy OrtonLoss
2015Roman ReignsBrock Lesnar, Seth RollinsLoss
2016Triple HRoman ReignsLoss
2017Randy OrtonBray WyattWin
2018Shinsuke NakamuraAJ StylesLoss
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: CPTN71
Oct 18, 2011
I haven't been watching alot lately has Rollins gotten really hot again or do u guys think he's still not quite where he could be after that disasterous heel turn a few years ago

Just speaking for myself that's kinda when I checked out of WWE. Still love the guy but he was on the brink of being a tippy top guy

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I haven't been watching alot lately has Rollins gotten really hot again or do u guys think he's still not quite where he could be after that disasterous heel turn a few years ago

Just speaking for myself that's kinda when I checked out of WWE. Still love the guy but he was on the brink of being a tippy top guy

He was white hot over the summer, but the combo of trying to have Roman leach off his heat with the Shield reunion (pre-cancer) and then an absolute garbage Dean feud cooled him back off.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Having Seth and Strowman both take naps wasn’t a good luck either. It is amazing how badly they killed Strowman
Dean is completely screwed too. He’s got absolutely no momentum right now. The guys is supposed to be a “loose cannon” type guy, but he’s legit an absolute geek. He sucks, he’s sucked for a while, too.

Feb 24, 2017
That's true, I completely agree. Him eliminating McIntyre was dumb too imo.
I’m not that big on McIntyre, yet. Like a lot of potential is there but a lot of what he does feels like forced or overacted to me. So seeing Ziggler eliminate him was kinda just like “cool, a high mid carder got revenge on another high mid carder.”

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
They should of had Charlotte win the womens rumble, and then have Becky win the mens rumble, taking the 30 spot they gave to Nia. It would of played up to The Man gimmick. And although not ideal for the mens championship matches, lets face it, the women are going to main event mania this year. Just makes too much sense to close the show with Ronda and Becky, given Ronda's starpower and how hot the crowd is for Becky.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
didnt go though the thread after a few matches, but i liked the women's rumble alot...
(more than the men)

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Maybe they'll disappoint me tomorrow, but I truly think they're all in on Balor. He made Brock look mortal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad