WWE raiding NJPW of many top stars (UPDATE: Kenny Omega received 3 offers in 2015)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
If Balor Club debuts as faces and have a stable match at WrestleMania, I would much rather see them feud with League of Nations instead of the more logical Wyatt Family. Why would I want this madness, you say? If it leads to a WrestleMania match, Wyatt's would likely lose again and I would much rather see them win this year.

S A W F T*

Wonder if balor club debuts tonight?

Go home show?
At the rumble?
Fallout show?
Later on?

What is everyone's guess?

S A W F T*

At the Rumble as hired guns for Trips to take Reigns out. haha

Then after they are done doing that, lights go out and the Wyatts appear and complete the face turn by beating them down while they are standing tall.

There's your WM feud. Bray Talks about all these new guys need to earn their respect.

And you still have Reigns vs. Trips feud.

Won't happen and doesn't make a whole lot of sense story wise , but I would enjoy it so sue me! :)

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I wouldn't enjoy the Wyatt's taking another loss
Give them the LON

Balor Club can run the show for a while

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
If Balor Club debuts as faces and have a stable match at WrestleMania, I would much rather see them feud with League of Nations instead of the more logical Wyatt Family. Why would I want this madness, you say? If it leads to a WrestleMania match, Wyatt's would likely lose again and I would much rather see them win this year.

I hope they debut as faces, only to eventually turn on Balor, setting up a Balor/Styles program at WM32.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I thought AJ was the only one that would be available for the Rumble. Nakamura is not available until the end of the month, and I also thought I heard that Gallows and Anderson are still booked for a couple of months?

Or has that all changed.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Wonder if balor club debuts tonight?

Go home show?
At the rumble?
Fallout show?
Later on?

What is everyone's guess?

I really hope tonight is the night.

PPV restricts the audience. Smackdown or NXT don't give it enough justice. If you want to use them properly at WM32, you've gotta at least build up a bit of a program.

They need to debut on Raw and get as many eyeballs on them as possible, and establish them in advance of the Rumble for some type of run-in involvement or something. That way, they can at least have something behind them for Dallas.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wish they had a better name for it than Balor Club.

I've read rumors they are going after the Bullet Club name (doubt they get it), but are perfectly fine with Balor Club.

As for debuts. I think the rumble is the place to do it and it would cement it as THE biggest rumble surprise in years, and its potential impact will be felt for years.

Coming out on RAW makes zero sense. Honestly RAW tonight seems to be just a vehicle to say Brock is in the match, rest doesn't matter.

Also think they should come up as heels. You can have AJ turn on Finn down the road and they creates face Finn.

Finn needs to be a heel for a bit to help him get mega over with the main event audience.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I've read rumors they are going after the Bullet Club name (doubt they get it), but are perfectly fine with Balor Club.

As for debuts. I think the rumble is the place to do it and it would cement it as THE biggest rumble surprise in years, and its potential impact will be felt for years.

Coming out on RAW makes zero sense. Honestly RAW tonight seems to be just a vehicle to say Brock is in the match, rest doesn't matter.

Also think they should come up as heels. You can have AJ turn on Finn down the road and they creates face Finn.

Finn needs to be a heel for a bit to help him get mega over with the main event audience.

They actually filed for the "Balor Club" trademark today. Looks like it's locked in.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Agreed. If they do a Balor Club in the vein of Bullet Club, they'll need to have a nice, long run.

A nice year and a half run like The Shield had would be perfect. Except do it the opposite of The Shield - they come in as babyfaces and slowly turn heel, Finn breaks off as a face and has a nice long singles feud with AJ like Seth and Dean did.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A nice year and a half run like The Shield had would be perfect. Except do it the opposite of The Shield - they come in as babyfaces and slowly turn heel, Finn breaks off as a face and has a nice long singles feud with AJ like Seth and Dean did.

I know some will call it self-plagiarizing, but I think having them follow the Shield formula to the tee is the best thing they can do.

Plus it sets up the perfect opportunity for the Shield reunion we know is going to happen eventually.

I still think they should come up as heels. I just think Finn is a better heel right now, and it would do him a ton of good to have some time as a top heel before they flip him into hopefully the top babyface.

As for trademarking Balor Club. Not surprised. I'm sure they still want Bullet Club under their wing, but they seem perfectly fine going forward with Balor Club (then get try and get Bullet Club down the line when Finn gets kicked out).

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
So much for Nakamura hanging around to defend the title then.

That sucks, watched New Year Dash last night, and the Omega segment killing AJ and saying he was leaving juniors and going after Nakamura was awesome.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nakamura will be spending a few weeks at the Performance Center in February and do his medical tests. If all is clear, he will sign then.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
This has been known for a long time. He's a guy the WWE have wanted, and he was open to the idea of going. Which sets him apart from most the guys from Japan. Itami was similar, he wanted to make it in the WWE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad