WWE raiding NJPW of many top stars (UPDATE: Kenny Omega received 3 offers in 2015)

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
He'll be staying a while yet. He loves Japan and lives there full time. He's just been rocketed to the top of the card, and he's not going to be giving that up any time soon.

But him being offered contracts by WWE is a non-story. WWE try and sign people all the time, especially ones who are good at wrestling. Omega is in a place where he can easily decline, and he's going to be more valuable going forward. He's no reason to sign right now. But I'm 100% sure he'll be in the WWE at some point down the line, they'll end up throwing a big contract at him at some point.

But something to note, his billed weight is 203 lbs...

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Does Omega have...any offense the WWE would even let him use? I know you could probably say that about a lot of these guys though.

tumblr_nho1zrm6vA1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Can't see that one getting through their approval process :sarcasm: Would still love to see him come over though.

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Does Omega have...any offense the WWE would even let him use? I know you could probably say that about a lot of these guys though.

tumblr_nho1zrm6vA1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Can't see that one getting through their approval process :sarcasm: Would still love to see him come over though.

One-winged Angel would get shot down so fast and his new finish would be a knee drop or something.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
With Ibushi leaving NJPW and Nakamura suggesting him to WWE for their cruiserweight special on the network, I wonder if this changes Omega's plans in NJPW and when/if he'd consider a WWE deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad