WWE raiding NJPW of many top stars (UPDATE: Kenny Omega received 3 offers in 2015)

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Feel bad for NJPW getting this news on the morning of their biggest show, but got no problem with guys wanting to make the most money, get as much of it as you can.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I thought he got signed by NXT?

Reports came out he was in Pennsylvania for Impact tapings and could be on the live show tomorrow. He recently tweeted out that it's hard to be on a plane when he just finished working out at the gym, also stating that it's funny to him that people seem to know more about him than he does.

So basically, take it with a grain of salt.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
Not going to happen but Bullet Club being what makes the SHIELD have to reunite to stop them. That'd be awesome.

Oct 18, 2011
dont NJPW and WWE have some sort of business relationship, or weren't they talking about it?

NJPW will be fun, I think BC ran it's course there personally

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
AJ has been incredible, if you haven't seen his recent work then you're missing out.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Not sure if I want this to happen. In one way this would be intriguing and mean a better product..but at the same time both Styles and Nakamura will be very watered down. Ill miss them outside of the company more than I will like them inside it prob..

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Not sure if I want this to happen. In one way this would be intriguing and mean a better product..but at the same time both Styles and Nakamura will be very watered down. Ill miss them outside of the company more than I will like them inside it prob..

That's how I feel about it as well.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
While the irony is not lost on me, I don't disagree. AJ is entertaining but not God's gift to wrestling like some people seem to think.

I'm split. I think in his earlier days in TNA, he was amazing. Then, as time went on, TNA just ran out of things to do with him and, at the same time, he became a "safer" wrestler and became boring.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
NJPW spoilers

[Spoil]Omega is getting a big push and Bullet Club fired AJ Styles after laying him out. [/spoil]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad