GDT: WWE Presents - Roadblock 2016: End of the Line

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Weirdly we were at the same spot in the gym the entire workout. I don't care to bother them as they are focusing for the evening, but it was fun being about 5 feet away watching him do his thing.

And I would love to know what the workout regimen is for a wrestler. You have to have full function in the ring as you are responsible for protecting your fellow wrestler. Strowman was going about 50% weight today. I wonder what days they try to build strength with all the traveling and shows they have to perform at. It has to be impossible to really go balls out working out hard.

From the accounts I've seen, Strowman is pretty accommodating to fans when he's recognized.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Weirdly we were at the same spot in the gym the entire workout. I don't care to bother them as they are focusing for the evening, but it was fun being about 5 feet away watching him do his thing.

And I would love to know what the workout regimen is for a wrestler. You have to have full function in the ring as you are responsible for protecting your fellow wrestler. Strowman was going about 50% weight today. I wonder what days they try to build strength with all the traveling and shows they have to perform at. It has to be impossible to really go balls out working out hard.

I think for the most part they have already done the steroids and heavy lifting. It is all about maintenance of the look after that.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
This is in Pittsburgh and I have no desire to go with that card. Nothing is special at all. That could be a house show for all it is worth. Jericho/Rollins doesn't matter. KO/Reigns is lose/lose. KO wins.. and nothing happens and we are back to square 1. Reigns wins... and every fan wants to rip their eyes out. I'm sort of ready for Sasha/Flair to move on. It doesn't have that big fight feel to it.

It's basically a good house show and nothing more.

I couldn't bring myself to do 2 for 1 tix earlier in the week, and I even turned down a freebie from friends coming into town.

Since I'm too lazy to quote your other post, you go to LA Fitness in Robinson?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Rusev is on the pre show and Roman is a main eventer. Madness. The entertaining people used to be at the top of the card.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
**** pls end this New Day title reign

hold onto your butts after this show boys and girls (if there are any here) cause I'm posting the Slammys after this.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I couldn't bring myself to do 2 for 1 tix earlier in the week, and I even turned down a freebie from friends coming into town.

Since I'm too lazy to quote your other post, you go to LA Fitness in Robinson?

Yep. In Robinson

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You know Sheamus and Cesaro are friends when they have a cool entrance together now instead of giving each other dirty looks.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I'd really like to see what Woods and Big E could do as singles acts. I don't expect WWE to be proactive enough to realize that New Day has run its course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad