Pittsburgh
wwe_roadblock_2016_primary.jpg

Live from Pittsburgh PA
Sunday December 18, 2016
PPG Paints Arena

wwe_roadblock_2016_owens_reigns_0.jpg

KEVIN OWENS (C) VS. ROMAN REIGNS - WWE Universal Championship

wwe_roadblock_2016_sasha_charlotte_0.jpg

SASHA BANKS (C) VS. CHARLOTTE FLAIR- 30-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Raw Women's Title

wwe_roadblock_2016_cruiserweight.jpg

TJ PERKINS VS. RICH SWANN (C) VS. THE BRIAN KENDRICK

wwe_roadblock_2016_rollins_jericho_0.jpg

SETH ROLLINS VS. CHRIS JERICHO

wwe_roadblock_2016_zayn_strowman.jpg

SAMI ZAYN VS. BRAUN STROWMAN - Ten minute time limit?

wwe_roadblock_2016_big_cass_rusev.jpg

BIG CASS VS. RUSEV

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It wasn't listed with the PPV, but I'm guessing we are getting New day vs. Cesaro/Sheamus, too.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Gotta love how the champions are the focal points of the photos, then Reigns is ahead of Owens with the US title.

Going to suck watching Reigns win tomorrow night.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'll watch it but I'm not overly excited about it.

I'm generally over Sasha/Charlotte so I don't really care about that. No huge love for seeing Roman go double gold...Seth/Jericho has great potential though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'll watch it but I'm not overly excited about it.

I'm generally over Sasha/Charlotte so I don't really care about that. No huge love for seeing Roman go double gold...Seth/Jericho has great potential though.

I'm excited for it because it IS the end.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I think there's a mistake in the title guys, there shouldn't be a colon.

The show is suppose to be "WWE Roadblock-End-of-the-Line" all in one breath.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It wasn't listed with the PPV, but I'm guessing we are getting New day vs. Cesaro/Sheamus, too.
I'm sure I remember that being announced for the show this week. But there's no way they're missing them off the show when they just broke the record and everything.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
I think there's a mistake in the title guys, there shouldn't be a colon.

The show is suppose to be "WWE Roadblock-End-of-the-Line" all in one breath.

it's like A Pimp Named Slickback or A Tribe Called Quest: you have to say the whole thing.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is in Pittsburgh and I have no desire to go with that card. Nothing is special at all. That could be a house show for all it is worth. Jericho/Rollins doesn't matter. KO/Reigns is lose/lose. KO wins.. and nothing happens and we are back to square 1. Reigns wins... and every fan wants to rip their eyes out. I'm sort of ready for Sasha/Flair to move on. It doesn't have that big fight feel to it.

It's basically a good house show and nothing more.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

I'll probably post the Slammy Awards after tomorrow night's show. Just WWE stuff but I am considering adding in some guys from other companies for certain categories.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Sam Roberts will be on the kickoff panel, like Rosenberg was for TLC. Sounds like they're going to be doing some kind of wrestling media/podcast guy rotation.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You can grab great floor seats from 60-120 bucks right now, or get club seats (best view outside of ringside IMO) for around 80-110. Not solid secondary prices for a PPV. Those are less than Monday Night Raw at times.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
This looks a lot like an episode of Raw.

The Womens Title stipulation is the only thing that's any different really.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Strowman is at the la fitness im at right now. Dude is a freaking beast. Want me to send your love MCG?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Weirdly we were at the same spot in the gym the entire workout. I don't care to bother them as they are focusing for the evening, but it was fun being about 5 feet away watching him do his thing.

And I would love to know what the workout regimen is for a wrestler. You have to have full function in the ring as you are responsible for protecting your fellow wrestler. Strowman was going about 50% weight today. I wonder what days they try to build strength with all the traveling and shows they have to perform at. It has to be impossible to really go balls out working out hard.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I remember one time I was riding the Skytrain and I saw Coach Willie headed the same way as me. Pretty sure he realized that I was the only one who knew it was him but I didn't bother him. Did think it was really weird he got off the stop where the Chinese malls were located.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->