GDT: WWE Fastlane (11th March 2018) - Six-Men, No Gimmick

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
I haven't been watching.. but Shane/KO/Sami has been a thing for a long time. It's going to WM. It is awesome for Sami/KO.
It's just been going on for so long at this point. I enjoyed it up to the last couple months but now it's just played out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can see Sami, but what is the appeal of KO and Shane being in a ring again? They already did a hell in a cell

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I cant wait for tuesday when Cena inserts himself into the title match because hes John Cena.

Reactions: Medzaideva

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Well that was annoying, Shane just shoving himself in the match like that. Half-expected him to score a pinfall of his own and announce himself as the champion. :help:

Disagreed with the announcers afterwards though, going on about AJ being phenomenal when he was lying outside the ring for ten minutes before that last second comeback. :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I can see Sami, but what is the appeal of KO and Shane being in a ring again? They already did a hell in a cell

I could see Sami/KO with Shane as the ref, the story being he has to give one of them the win

its not ideal but it beats them being in a rumble I guess

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I do think that Orton winning was quite Roode.
It's a good thing Asuka decided to challenge Charlotte, otherwise @Emperoreddy would have Riotted.
The 6 pack challenge was in fact phenomenal!

Seriously though, I really enjoyed that PPV.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Here's a few nitpicky things.

• The RKO from a dude jumping off the top rope has been overdone.
  • I would have preferred the Bludgeon Brothers attack to come after the match and not during it.
  • I would have preferred Shane's interference to be not so impactful on the outcome. Instead of blatantly costing Zayn and Owens the win, just have him deck the two of them when they're on the outside.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I know that this is an era of smart internet fans but I just hate how they freely mix kayfabe with reality in storylines. Why are they ripping off Vince Russo of all people?

Just tell me a story about people who want to fight each other.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That would be a waste of Sami and KO. Good for their careers though.

As I keep saying, Wrestlemania is a spectacle. There will be enough good matches. We've seen people over the years get wasted having to work a McMahon and get elevated for it.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
As I keep saying, Wrestlemania is a spectacle. There will be enough good matches. We've seen people over the years get wasted having to work a McMahon and get elevated for it.

I agree. That's why I said it would be good for their careers even if it is a waste of their talent.

The McMahons are such narcissists. They always to make everything about them. The Rousey thing is also quite pathetic.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I enjoyed the main event quite a bit. I’ll just choose to believe that Shane was never involved and enjoy it with him blacked out of the memory. It was a fun match otherwise. Even though KO v Zayn has been ongoing for what seems like ten years it’s still entertaining to me.

I’m somewhat surprised they’re gonna move forward with AJ v Nakamura, although there’s plenty of time to call an audible. The match itself should be fun, provided they give it enough time.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I actually find Shane to be worse than Stephanie at this point. They are both really annoying, but at least Steph is supposed to be annoying.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I agree. That's why I said it would be good for their careers even if it is a waste of their talent.

The McMahons are such narcissists. They always to make everything about them. The Rousey thing is also quite pathetic.

The McMahons have evidence that it gets other people over. Sticking Sami in this feud and turning him heel took from biggest geek to like the best heel in the company. Sami vs. Shane is probably how it should end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad