GDT: WWE Fastlane (11th March 2018) - Six-Men, No Gimmick

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The McMahons have evidence that it gets other people over. Sticking Sami in this feud and turning him heel took from biggest geek to like the best heel in the company. Sami vs. Shane is probably how it should end.

On the other hand, the McMahons were the kiss of death for both WM2000 and the Invasion angle.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
With the two best title matches confirmed on the Smackdown side, and a better tag division involving New Day and the Usos, what is the point of watching RAW at all between now and Mania?

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Cena pinning Corbin on stairs lmfao

I so scarcely watch any of this, yet every time I do, I'm still amazed this Shane vs Sami/KO shit is STILL going on.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
With the two best title matches confirmed on the Smackdown side, and a better tag division involving New Day and the Usos, what is the point of watching RAW at all between now and Mania?

and miss out on the Rousey/Steph build????

lol. SD is actually worth watching now to see the Mania builds and how they are handling the Owens/Zayn etc. all Raw really has to do now is confirm Alexa/Nia (boke) and confirm Strowman has nothing to do lol

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
PPV one month before mania and we are at 13 pages nearly an hour after the end of the show.

CrazyImpressiveJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: EverettMike

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
RIP HFBoards: The Home of the Walking Dead

It is very disheartening around here. :( So much negativity and nobody gives 2 shits about the product. Can't blame anyone, but man I remember the day where people were filled with positive thoughts, tons of ideas/fantasy booking, good back/forth.

It's tough sleddin' around here.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I don't think I remember a Wrestlemania where there wasn't a single match I cared about... So this is uncharted territory.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I feel the boredom
With the program is that we have known its roman coronation for the entire year so all the stories have been on hold for that

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I seriously wonder if they should bring in secondary women's titles. There's too many very talented women not getting a push due to there being only 2 women's championships. I'm actually a fan of women's tag titles.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I seriously wonder if they should bring in secondary women's titles. There's too many very talented women not getting a push due to there being only 2 women's championships. I'm actually a fan of women's tag titles.

If there is one thing the WWE does not need - it's more belts.

They can be more creative with storylines. They can try to institute a point/ranking system that doesn't blow. Make random matches mean something with a point system. Something for fans to engage in. But more belts? No.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
John Cena showed up in a cameo appearance at WM30. I ain't buying for one second he couldn't just do that again minimum.
I assume you mean Wrestlemania 32 when he watched The Rock beat Rowan in 8 seconds so that DB wouldn't have the quickest Wrestlemania defeat in history?

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
If there is one thing the WWE does not need - it's more belts.

They can be more creative with storylines. They can try to institute a point/ranking system that doesn't blow. Make random matches mean something with a point system. Something for fans to engage in. But more belts? No.

They're already coming out with a new CW Tag title, and the North America NXT title. Why have a CW tag title, but not a Women's tag title?

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I hope we do get Cena/Taker at mania. I mean it wouldn't be the first time two guys were thrown together because they didn't have anything else to do, but this time that would literally be the angle. Cena and Taker have nothing better to do so Cena calls out Taker lol. They aren't even pretending that's not the case.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The RKO ruins so many matches. I posted this on Reddit to really flame, but man.. it's SO DUMB.

What as Roode even going for? A flying headbunt to the chest?

So stupid. The match is literally unwatchable for me after that. This happens SO MUCH with Orton matches. It's absolutely ridiculous and makes wrestling seem even more fake. I'm fuming! lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
On the other hand, the McMahons were the kiss of death for both WM2000 and the Invasion angle.

They had already buried WCW anyways by switching Austin and Angle in and out

The RKO ruins so many matches. I posted this on Reddit to really flame, but man.. it's SO DUMB.

What as Roode even going for? A flying headbunt to the chest?

So stupid. The match is literally unwatchable for me after that. This happens SO MUCH with Orton matches. It's absolutely ridiculous and makes wrestling seem even more fake. I'm fuming! lol
There wasn’t much to watch after it since it was the end of the match :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
There wasn’t much to watch after it since it was the end of the match :laugh:
I'm pretty sure it was clear I meant if I ever go back and watch the event again. It's like Summerslam 11 - I skip the Christian / Orton match. The match was SO good up until the ending, but the ending with Christian doing "the flying nothing" is infuriating to me.

To put it into comparison... it's worse than the dropkicks Fandango threw last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->