Post-Game Talk: WSH @ TOR | 10/29/19 | 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well. Im pretty sure Toronto fans were blaming the refs for the loss in OT but they had like 800 calls in their way thus game. Some bs calls too.

Happy for big boys on big stage. In front of all those Toronto media's.
I hope another 8 9 10 games point streak for 74 and 8

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
When I was watching the game I thought it seemed pretty evenly played, looking at the stats this morning boy was it.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 8.50.00 AM.png

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Well. Im pretty sure Toronto fans were blaming the refs for the loss in OT but they had like 800 calls in their way thus game. Some bs calls too.

Happy for big boys on big stage. In front of all those Toronto media's.
I hope another 8 9 10 games point streak for 74 and 8

Grab a bigger player with position and driving your net, you will get a call. Whack guy in the lid in front of the red....come on. What's missing is that the winning goal was scored in normal 5 on 4 play. They should have killed it

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Reirden has mentioned it a couple times sort of in passing. He has a standard Carlson answer now focusing on his leadership but early on he said something along the lines that the coaching staff has pushed Carslon's game further into the offensive attack. They are letting him do more. Reirden knows his defenseman shit and I am beginning to wonder if some of this new Carlson is new system and knew assignments for Carlson.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Wow, I watched this late last night. Take the 2 points and run but that was some of the ugliest hockey I've seen in a while with all the ridiculous penalties, constant offsides, icings. My eyes are still bleeding.

I feel twice the winner. We won and this ************ game is over and nobody has to ever watch it again.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Wow, I watched this late last night. Take the 2 points and run but that was some of the ugliest hockey I've seen in a while with all the ridiculous penalties, constant offsides, icings. My eyes are still bleeding.

I feel twice the winner. We won and this ************ game is over and nobody has to ever watch it again.

Easy to remember. The ridiculous game where Ovi got in front of Luc.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad