Post-Game Talk: WSH @ PIT | 2/17/15 | 7PM EST | Caps Win 3-1 (MOD WARNING: POST 657)

ryan519*

You guys are lucky, I had to listen to the Pens announcers the whole ****in game because I'm currently visiting family in Pennsylvania

According to them, you should simply dive to get the calls you need. They actually promoted embellishment

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
This made my night.
n0VRpFI.gif

Kunitz is such a *****.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Greg Smith ‏@Smittycaps
For the record #ovechkin and I took beer shower from a nice #Pens fan. Next time hit my mouth not my shirt

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I will say this: this team seems close knit. They don't take **** from anyone. They play physical and they back each other up. Orpik scored big points with me tonight. Ffs even Johansson threw a shoulder into someone. I also love Latta and Wilson. I think improvements can be made, but I'm hesitant to break up what they have right now. Credit to Trotz and company.

Vladiator16*

"WWF referee's from 1989, out of work, calling the game tonight..." - Alan May

I was going outside, my wife burst out laughing, had to rewind to hear that, love that guy.

So awesome to see nasty, playing on the edge OV, so much more effective. Just played vs Getz and Crosby, and seriously, which one of them looked like a better player, leader, captain?

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Pens brought the dirty and Caps responded with clean but physical. Dig it - a lot.

The refs were horrendous both ways tonight and it would have saved everyone a lot of trouble if they'd been even remotely competent.

Latta grades out a W for his fight. Couple solid hits, didn't take much, plus the takedown.

Vladiator16*

I will say this: this team seems close knit. They don't take **** from anyone. They play physical and they back each other up. Orpik scored big points with me tonight. Ffs even Johansson threw a shoulder into someone. I also love Latta and Wilson. I think improvements can be made, but I'm hesitant to break up what they have right now. Credit to Trotz and company.

Even though this is after such an emotional win, I feel the same.
Love Latta more and more, usualy gives away inches and pounds, but the dude is so sturdy, athletic and ballsy, nobodys gonna have an easy time against him, you just can't help but like him. Big Willy is just a beast, 20 yr old wrecking ball, that has a potential to be a top 6. What's not to like?

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
And isn't it nice to feel like we have next to no chance of getting out-coached?

Feels good, man... Trotz is a boss.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
refs -

I wonder if the refs are told to call the game a certain way - or - to be more lenient with calls for certain "big" games. I like that it got a little rough, hockey is a rough game played by sandy guys who fight.

A fine line to walk between chaos and rough play.

Figure skating is on a different channel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad