GDT: WSH and CBJ 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
You know Ted Leonsis/Dick Patrick are seething right now because this clown show loss is so bad for the marketing they put together to celebrate OV's #802 record goal. GM BMac is seething probably bcuz his job might be on the line, the coaching staff has mostly failed and players on the team are not putting in their best effort.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
AB1DF076-5D34-4FE9-8F07-21FE74682595.jpeg

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
You know Ted Leonsis/Dick Patrick are seething right now because this clown show loss is so bad for the marketing they put together to celebrate OV's #802 record goal. GM BMac is seething probably bcuz his job might be on the line, the coaching staff has mostly failed and players on the team are not putting in their best effort.
Pfft. The celebration was a success and it was hours ago. I doubt anyone's seething. The game was pitiful but not unfun to watch. And the team stinks this year, and everyone's known it for a long time.

sweet

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
As long as they start playing young guys a lot and maybe cycle in a few guys from Hershey to get a look, I don’t care who is the coach for the remainder of the season.
I do care bcuz if the coaching staff is teaching the wrong things, then those young players are learning the wrong way/technique to play the game. You then hope a new coaching staff can correct those wrongs and get the young players back on the right track.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
lol that was terribad. mantha should retire and save everyone the misery of thinking he's a hockey player

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Fun game to be at. Celebration was good (not great). Fans were quiet during ceremony. Grurbranssun went at Wilson like 4 times and he skated away. Guess that is a good thing. But damn he was pissing me off. Charlie was not good. I put it mostly on him. Some bad goals tonight.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
If there’s a team which can blow a lead and lose at home to CBJ on an Ovie celebration night, it be us
Right you were/are!
Was at the game but left early ... they were ahead at the time, but their play was generally so uninspired, really hard for me to be interested.
Not sure if there are any easy fixes ... w/ or w/o Lavi, next season may look alot like this one. Even if the injury bug doesn't strike to the degree it did this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad