WWE: Wrestlemania 33 Discussion, Predictions, Fantasy Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Looking at WWE's top Mania matches and this is another reason to be down this year.

There is no match on this card that I expect to join the lists of Taker/Shawn, Shawn/Angle, Angle/Brock, Redacted and his triple threat.

If AJ was actually wrestling a wrestler we could of had one, but odds are nothing willl belong.

I don't even expect a 4 star match at Mania.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
To be fair, WM doesn't NEED 4 star or MOTY candidates to be a great show if it's booked well, great stories are told, and their is satisfying endgame (ie. both WM30 & WM31).

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
So excluding Rollins/HHH, the card looks to be final. 13 matches.

Which ones do you guys think will get pre-show treatment? I think three of them will go - one will certainly be the RAW tag titles. The other two, I dunno. I know a lot of people think the SD women will get the treatment but I don't think WWE wants to send the message to the ladies that only one show is going to get their belt on the main card. I think the other two will be the battle royal and (very, very grudgingly) Ambrose and Corbin. Two weeks ago I would've said the CW title but it looks like they're really putting a lot into it.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Not pumped about this Wrestlemania in the slightest. Probably stream it if I am around, but i'm not going out of my way to watch it like years past. Looking at the card the whole thing just illicit's a "meh" from me.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We'll get one or two. Somebody will step up their game.

I expected Rollins/HHH to have the best match and could have maybe been 4* but now its just gonna be an overbooked mess...

So excluding Rollins/HHH, the card looks to be final. 13 matches.

Which ones do you guys think will get pre-show treatment? I think three of them will go - one will certainly be the RAW tag titles. The other two, I dunno. I know a lot of people think the SD women will get the treatment but I don't think WWE wants to send the message to the ladies that only one show is going to get their belt on the main card. I think the other two will be the battle royal and (very, very grudgingly) Ambrose and Corbin. Two weeks ago I would've said the CW title but it looks like they're really putting a lot into it.

I'd say tag titles, SD women, and Battle Royal

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It can still be a great match even if it will be overbooked. HHH/HBK from Summerslam 2002 was great and it was an unsanctioned match; same with Jericho/HBK from Unforgiven 2008. Rollins/HHH was going to be great regardless of whether it was a straight-up singles match or unsanctioned hardcore match.

Oh, btw, there's two musical performances at Wrestlemania... one is the anthem, the other is Flo Rida. lmfao

Pre-show matches, I'd guess SD tag titles, SD women's title and either Raw tag titles or Battle Royal, although SD tag titles hasn't been confirmed yet but they should be on the card for sure.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It can still be a great match even if it will be overbooked. HHH/HBK from Summerslam 2002 was great and it was an unsanctioned match; same with Jericho/HBK from Unforgiven 2008. Rollins/HHH was going to be great regardless of whether it was a straight-up singles match or unsanctioned hardcore match.

Oh, btw, there's two musical performances at Wrestlemania... one is the anthem, the other is Flo Rida. lmfao

Pre-show matches, I'd guess SD tag titles, SD women's title and either Raw tag titles or Battle Royal, although SD tag titles hasn't been confirmed yet but they should be on the card for sure.

I'm sure AA will use their rematch at Mania, its going on the pre-show, will probably be pretty solid and the Uso's will retain with heel tactics.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I think Pitbull is involved as well.

I don't get it. This isn't the superbowl, no one is going to buy a PPV, to watch a 15 minute performance, so what's the point cross promoting with a singer like that.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Pitbull performance.... CW pushed to the pre-show? :cry:

The concert and New Day segments are going to basically take up someones spot and cut someone else's match time

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm sure AA will use their rematch at Mania, its going on the pre-show, will probably be pretty solid and the Uso's will retain with heel tactics.

They won't get much time and pre show matches get handicapped with commercials as well.

I'm not sure HHH/Seth is gurenteed to be overbooked. It is still one of the few places where a really good match can happen.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
If the SD womens match is on the pre-show the "special return" is just Naomi.. LAME
it its on the main card then I fully expect a special mask wearing ass kicker to make her debut, but that would be too cool so won't happen

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
The stage looks crazy, they're building a roller coaster. Also, check out how big that ramp is!!

C79DJbxXkAE4OCU.jpg

C78NAWOXUAECQVP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad