GDT: WRESTLEMANIA 33 (April 2nd, 2017) -- IT'S THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE, MAGGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
ZZZZzzzzzZZZ.. ill watch at some point. Only watching 3 or 4 matches. Can't believe I'm actually kinda excited for a HHH match.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We have to wait another year for Finn's Mania demon entrance because of Pitbull.

Joe also doesn't have a proper match, and will just be fodder for Show and Strowman.

It isn't a bad card for a normal PPV to be perfectly honest. It just isn't a good Mania card.

I don't even want Joe in the jobber battle royal. Give it the Braun and just have Joe interfere in the HHH/Rollins (its gonna happen and everyone knows it) Poor Joe :shakehead

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
They've been hot shotting the CW belt a bit too much so I'd prefer if Neville held on to it for a bit longer, have the rivalry do the typical 3 match thing with AA coming away with the title in another month or two

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So there we have it. 10 main card matches, 3 on the pre-show

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt (WWE Title)
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg (Universal Title)
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho (U.S. Title)
Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose (IC Title)
Cesaro/Sheamus vs. E&C vs. The Club (Raw Tag Titles, Ladder Match)
Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte vs. Bayley (Raw Women's Title, Elimination Match)
HHH vs Seth Rollins (Unsanctioned Match)
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

Pre-show
SD Women's 6 Pack Challenge (SD Womens Title)
Austin Aries vs. Neville (CW Title)
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Still hoping AJ/Shane or Ambrose/Corbin gets a stipulation added.

If not I could see AJ/Shane ending in a DQ and Shane restarts the match and makes it Falls Count Anywhere

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Have Neville cheat to win. Neville doesn't show his dominance with a clean win, and Aries has an out to continue the feud.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
sd womens on the preshow? smh. same with neville/aries.

If you want to see those matches you should be happy. They should actually get ~15 mins to actually work. If they were on the main show, they'd probably get less or even worse get squeezed.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Thought this was crazy, but after thinking about it I wonder if they have HHH get the last laugh then at SummerSlam Rollins goes over in an "official, sanctioned" match... hmmm... idk tho it would be stupid to continue and stretch this fued out any longer tho... interesting.

Tbh part of the reason I thought he'd win is because of how stupid it would be. WWE never ceases to amaze me when it comes to Triple H winning when IMO he shouldn't be, and I like Triple H for the record, but he's old now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Tbh part of the reason I thought he'd win is because of how stupid it would be. WWE never ceases to amaze me when it comes to Triple H winning when IMO he shouldn't be, and I like Triple H for the record, but he's old now.

Triple H has done nothing but put over everyone recently.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
There's so many matches...they'll run into a couple gems.

Last year was just a big disappointment but we could see that coming with all the injuries.

This Sunday should be fine...I'll have it on a spare screen and keep an eye on It throughout. I can't watch every possible second of this...there's just too many matches.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
And then Triple H totally killing HBK with a sledgehammer after the match despite being rendered immobile after the asskicking he took in the match.

Yet, he's the one that walks out. >_>

God Haitch was truly ridiculous

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
And then Triple H totally killing HBK with a sledgehammer after the match despite being rendered immobile after the asskicking he took in the match.

Yet, he's the one that walks out. >_>

God Haitch was truly ridiculous

He lost by pinfall. Not really "immobile".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad