GDT: WPG @ NYR Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
If we go to a shotout and zuke misses, then Tort's will start pulling his hair out and curse up a storm..

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
I feel like Zucc was doing the same thing as Artie after the "goalie shooting" last year after his penalty.

"Waht did I do? I do not understand, Waht I do?"

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
In Torts defense, he didnt bench Zuke (at least not immediately after...which is rather...amazing). That might of course change in the third, depending on whats being said in the locker room, hehe

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I'm talking about earlier this game after Richards fanned on the open net. Remember calling him a disgrace to MSG and that you take it as a personal offense every time he steps on the Garden ice? Also, he should get off the team. There were lots of expletives thrown around in between.

I guess you don't recall.

You accussed me of making comments "Everytime he makes a mistake" I stand by what i said. it was after one single mistake and as I clearly said way earlier it's emblematic of the season. Guess you somehow missed that bit though huh. hence your comment made no sense. Do I make comments after every mistake because I'm very certain I'm almost never in the GDT

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
torts knows how much offense zucc is bringing, he'll get a talking to, but I don't think he gets benched (he was just told to stay on the ice once his penalty expired)...1st penalty on him the replay looked to me like it was stepan's stick and the peg players face was so close to the ice, 2nd def his fault, 3rd his fault he should have known the rule changed, but coming from the khl where the rule probably doesn't exist so now he knows...

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Trhought 2 periods ice time

Hagelin 5:21
Gaborik 9:58
Richards 10:38
Nash 11:02
Kreider 3:23

Boyle: 12:28

I mean I understand we were shorthanded a bunch but this is absurd.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Let Kreider play 20 minutes for the Whale, he was playing well down there, let him continue.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Why did Boyle get nearly that entire powerplay? I was screaming at my tv to get him off. Him and Miller.

No Nash and no Callahan. Boyle and Miller instead.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
So help me God if Boyle isn't an Ent. Actually scratch that. They at least hit their targets in Isengard.

Callahan is clearly Aragorn/Or a Man of Gondor

Clearly.

Gaborik is a dwarf of Moria. He's apparently glorious, but nobody's seen him in what seems like an eternity.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

About 5 of Boyle's minutes came on the PK. What is wrong with his ice time, then? He's going to be out there after the PK from time to time before a line change, too.

sankaa

Jan 21, 2011
The hobbit was just using his stick like a sword twice to get his precious.

Punxrocknyc19*

showcase showcase showcase :laugh: lets all pray

TheDave1022

Nov 4, 2008
Carmel, NY

Only Callahan and Stepan have more shifts. Boyle at 14 with Nash. Our 2 points this season player will help score goals...esp on the power play.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
You accussed me of making comments "Everytime he makes a mistake" I stand by what i said. it was after one single mistake and as I clearly said way earlier it's emblematic of the season. Guess you somehow missed that bit though huh. hence your comment made no sense. Do I make comments after every mistake because I'm very certain I'm almost never in the GDT

I was talking about this game. I know you're never in the GDT, I've been here long enough to know who is a regular and who's not.

How you interpret my posts is up to you. I'm talking about tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad