GDT: WPG @ NYR Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
I blame zuke's last penalty on Torts...;)

He should've given zuke the updated rulebook...;)

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Some criticism is warranted but over the top criticism reduces credibility

Had to paraphrase sry.
This would be a fair point if but for one thing. There is nothing that i've seen that's redeemable in Richards and nothing I said was wrong.

The other part is YES my "get off the team" comments were extremely over the top but part of that is because
A) He's horrible
B) none of us have ANY bearing on these players or this game whatsoever.
C) It's a GDT where we can cut loose and I had a blast typing it. Unfortunately I failed to predict how seriously certain people take a stupid GDT
The fact that you're seeking credibility in stupid ass comments in a GDT means you are worried about the wrong thing

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
WHAT!? I NEVER post in the GDT's. I have been in I think 4 this year. I had fun making completely over the top comments because the season had JUST started but once I realized how truly awful certain players I dissappeared because I didn't want to needle anyone. But at this point Richards has far exceeded the tolerance for garbage play by now."Every time he makes a mistake". That comment is so completely incorrect to the point I think it's a troll. If I was in even 1/4 of the GDT's we've had this year making comments whenever richards blows then what you said would make sense.

I'm talking about earlier this game after Richards fanned on the open net. Remember calling him a disgrace to MSG and that you take it as a personal offense every time he steps on the Garden ice? Also, he should get off the team. There were lots of expletives thrown around in between.

I guess you don't recall.

*Bob Richards*

Bob Richards is a man after my heart.

I'm going to assign races to all of the Rangers now. Some might be in the fellowship.

So help me God if Boyle isn't an Ent. Actually scratch that. They at least hit their targets in Isengard.

Callahan is clearly Aragorn/Or a Man of Gondor.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Had to paraphrase sry.
This would be a fair point if but for one thing. There is nothing that i've seen that's redeemable in Richards and nothing I said was wrong.

The other part is YES my "get off the team" comments were extremely over the top but part of that is because
A) He's horrible
B) none of us have ANY bearing on these players or this game whatsoever.
C) It's a GDT where we can cut loose.
The fact that you're seeking credibility in stupid ass comments in a GDT means you are worried about the wrong thing

A) Uh, no. He's not the player he was, but he's far from horrible. Hyperbole to the maximum.
B) Has nothing to do with anything.
C) And we can "cut loose" by telling you to stop randomly criticizing people who don't deserve it.

vstk

Jun 17, 2011
Valhalla, NY

Embellished criticism. But close enough, I'd say. I only had a problem when you said Richards sucked last year and was overrated when he got here. I remember it going a bit differently for Richards last year. But that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad