Confirmed Trade: [WPG/NJD] Tyler Toffoli (50% retained) for 2025 2nd round pick and 2024 3rd round pick

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
3 games and 2 periods in Toffoli has 3g 1a playing on the second line with Monahan and Ehlers. This gives the Jets 2 very solid scoring lines, even with Vilardi out.

Toffoli is fitting in perfectly with Monahan and Ehlers like a glove. He has played with Monahan in the past and was roommates with him in junior. A lot of talk of the Jets wanting to sign Toffoli after the season and if I were Chevy I would gladly pay 4 yrs at 6 mil per with a NMC. Monahan I would do something very similar, maybe 3 years though and at 5.5 with a limited NTC.
Make that 4g and 1a in 4 games.

HitterD

Apr 25, 2022
Calgary
Toffoli really shouldn’t be bouncing around like he does. Very valuable player
I think that’s exactly why he is bouncing around. Teams know he can come into any team/lineup and fit like a glove and produce, and they know he will be worth the price paid to acquire him.

If anything he’s just had bad luck where he ends up on teams that brought him in to put them over the top but then they ended up non-playoff teams in subsequent years.

I’m a big fan of his time with the Flames

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
I think that’s exactly why he is bouncing around. Teams know he can come into any team/lineup and fit like a glove and produce, and they know he will be worth the price paid to acquire him.

If anything he’s just had bad luck where he ends up on teams that brought him in to put them over the top but then they ended up non-playoff teams in subsequent years.

I’m a big fan of his time with the Flames
Great soldier for the Habs too. He is not fast but clever so I also think his game is going to age pretty well.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Toffoli really shouldn’t be bouncing around like he does. Very valuable player
He signed with Montreal without any trade protection so it's on him. He's a valuable piece on a far too low contract so it's easy to see why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad