Waived: [WPG] D Declan Chisholm waived by the Jets (claimed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
He’s twice the player Kovacevic is. Habs are going to claim him as their new top pairing defenseman.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
He’s twice the player Kovacevic is. Habs are going to claim him as their new top pairing defenseman.
Look at the detailed alignment of the Habs in defense on the left. They have 7-9 players who could perhaps play on the left in defense...

Reactions: Mad Dog Tannen

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Look at the detailed alignment of the Habs in defense on the left. They have 7-9 players who could perhaps play on the left in defense...
Agreed. If they are healthy scratching a player like Barron - they have no need for Chisholm IMO.

I’m pretty sure he will be claimed (oh let’s say 80%) but I don’t think mtl is one of the likely teams.

Reactions: Nevins

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I can see it now. San Jose defeats Winnipeg in the 2025 WCF. Gawanke and Chisholm refuse to shake the Jets' hand and skate away. Newly signed FA and assistant captain Brenden Dillon comes over and pulls them back. We can see Gawanke mouthing "I hate that team. Their wifi sucks!". Camera pans over to another Sharks FA signing Dylan Demelo in the handshake line. :naughty::naughty:

Just needs an airport joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad