Would you support moving Gelinas to forward?

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
Moving him to forward will be the worst decision ever. He has a lot to learn defensively but we just need to be patient, he's 22 years old.

GoDevils1983*

We have needed offensive d-men for years on this team and to move him now when he just got up here and has shown so much would be a stupid move by coaching and management.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This has become the biggest red herring ever. It's almost as if Pete was thinking aloud but thankfully thought better of it. He more or less got fourth-line forward minutes tonight anyway.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Its an idea, but given that he's played defense his entire professional career I'd be more inclined to keep him there. He isn't going to be anything special if he doesn't clean up his defensive game however. Clearly the coaches have lost some faith in him over the last few weeks (and how can you blame them?)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I didn't understand the outrage to begin with. Its not like this team has never dressed 7 defensemen before.

We had to do it a lot back when Kurtis Foster was playing for us!:laugh:

I thought the power play looked better with Gelly tonight. First one was a trainwreck, but the second one was good. Had a nice shot which Lehtonen didn't give up a rebound on. I believe he also pinched to create the goal tonight too.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
If it gets him to stop taking stupid shots when a guy is right in front of him that ends up creating something awful then I'm all for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad