OT: Would employer find out if i sold tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
My employer gave me tickets for Saturday's game. They were sent to me via Ticketmaster to accept. If i sell them, would they be notified through Ticketmaster??

Great premium tickets.

The original buyer isn't notified as they are no longer their tickets. That said you could wind up in trouble through your office, you might not be the only person in that section they bought tickets for. Seems like a really bad idea, especially with the reduced capacity in effect.

If the seats end up being scrapped because of capacity limits, they might also ask for the tickets back.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
The original buyer isn't notified as they are no longer their tickets. That said you could wind up in trouble through your office, you might not be the only person in that section they bought tickets for. Seems like a really bad idea, especially with the reduced capacity in effect.

Im thinking of going and selling the other two... If anyone is interested.

5th row...

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Im thinking of going and selling the other two... If anyone is interested.

5th row...

If you have three tickets and they are reducing capacity to 10% I think you're playing with fire if you try and sell them. Full attendance and you being there not an issue, finding out they were resold due to cancellation though might be.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Probably not but the ticket will most likely be cancelled with the new restrictions

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Ha, my game is for Saturday vs sens.

I guess ill find out tomorrow whats up with my tickets

Yeah the office might even ask for them back as I'd imagine at least one of them would be cancelled. They might want to send you when capacity is normal.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
My employer gave me tickets for Saturday's game. They were sent to me via Ticketmaster to accept. If i sell them, would they be notified through Ticketmaster??

Great premium tickets.

What is the company's expectation on the tickets?

Gift to use as you please?

Probably irrelevant with only 1,000 seats.

Do the right thing and you don't have to worry about it.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I use to get free tickets at my other job & take my friends.I just get one of them to drive so it was win/win.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Just give them away. Someone gave them to you. Pay it forward. ( Ps I am not angling for the tickets)

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
They’ll never know.

Unless the ticket seats are right next to the ones his boss bought for himself to attend as well. :wg:

These are the guys that show up who you scalped the tickets to:

upload_2021-12-31_6-33-23.jpeg

Boss was going to surprise him at the game to announce his new raise and promotion, and now instead will need to arrange his firing when they get back to the office on Monday.

You'll never know.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Unless the ticket seats are right next to the ones his boss bought for himself to attend as well. :wg:

These are the guys that show up who you scalped the tickets to:

View attachment 494418

Boss was going to surprise him at the game to announce his new raise and promotion, and now instead will need to arrange his firing when they get back to the office on Monday.

You'll never know.

Ha, feels like a Seinfeld episode

The Nic

Jul 26, 2009
As of now... the tickets are voided. You might want to hang onto them and see how MLSE replaces them.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
As of now... the tickets are voided. You might want to hang onto them and see how MLSE replaces them.
They revert back to the original owner. I've transferred Carolina tickets twice to a buddy and now have them back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese