Recalled/Assigned: Wotherspoon Recalled

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Hmm. Hope Nakladal isn't going the other way, he's looked alright. Or is a Russell trade imminent?

e: Forgot Smid just got injured, nevermind...

moon*

Great news, now lets hope he actually plays.

Its early on for Nakladal but he sure doesn't seem worth keeping at the NHL level so time to see what progress guys like Wotherspoon and Kulak have made.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I fully expect to see Hartley handle the D like Quenneville last playoffs:

#1 - #2
#3 - #4
#1 - #6
#2 - #5
#3 - #4
#1 - #2
#3 - #4
#1 - #6
#2 - #5
#3 - #4
#1 - #2

etc.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Gaudreau - Crosby - Ovechkin
Bennett - Monahan - Tarasenko

:naughty:

I'm unclear how this conversation relates to Wotherspoon.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm unclear how this conversation relates to Wotherspoon.

How bad our defensive group + goalie group looks at this time, it's not really a winning strategy :laugh: I think it's pointing at a good draft spot.

Clearly, you don't understand the :naughty: bruh.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
How bad our defensive group + goalie group looks at this time, it's not really a winning strategy :laugh: I think it's pointing at a good draft spot.

Clearly, you don't understand the :naughty: bruh.
Cue Wotherspoon coming up and blowing away our expectations.

(Also, you guys seem to be severely underestimating the force and resolve of the Canucks' tank right now).

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Stockton's Dline is looking barebones as well now.
I wonder if OK would have been called up if not injured? I'd like to see him get into 1 NHL game this year, but maybe not with our regulars out.
TSpoon's the right call.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Cue Wotherspoon coming up and blowing away our expectations.

(Also, you guys seem to be severely underestimating the force and resolve of the Canucks' tank right now).

Out-tank the tankers.
Challenge: accepted.

Hell, we're even splitting up the Bennett - Backlund - Frolik line to help out even.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Laaame.

But yeah I understand he's in the last year of his ELC, so it's probably the last chance they have to understand his value.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stockton's Dline is looking barebones as well now.
I wonder if OK would have been called up if not injured? I'd like to see him get into 1 NHL game this year, but maybe not with our regulars out.
TSpoon's the right call.
No. He's not close to being NHL ready, he is still overwhelmed at times in the AHL.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I hope TSpoon gets a chance and plays well but you have to think he will be the #7 behind Nak for the time being.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Good for Wotherspoon. With Smid, Russell, and Wideman out, odds are good he'll get more than two shifts tonight.

moon*

I hope TSpoon gets a chance and plays well but you have to think he will be the #7 behind Nak for the time being.

I guess its better for Nakladal to sit in the PB if everyone healthy but hopefully if it comes down to playing time Wotherspoon is given more chances than Nakladal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad