Olympics: Worst player in the tournament?

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
Definitely Antti Miettinen. Sometimes I wonder is he on ice at all.

Everyone associated with Finnish hockey should be fired for leaving Jussi off the roster... The guy has been the second best Finnish winger in the NHL this year and he can center if their is a need and is the best shootout guy in the NHL... :shakehead

Tavaresmagicalplay*

I think Paul Grotnes GAA for the tournament is over 6. Most people in this thread are just listing players from their team who they are not happy with. This guy is just genuinely awful.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
This thread will be locked, because we have a winner: Lasse "****ing" Kukkonen! :help: Even Aki Berg or Janne Niinimaa would be better than Lasse.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I think Paul Grotnes GAA for the tournament is over 6. Most people in this thread are just listing players from their team who they are not happy with. This guy is just genuinely awful.

Isn't hockey, like, his secondary job? I coulda sworn someone said he was a carpenter irl...

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
This thread will be locked, because we have a winner: Lasse "****ing" Kukkonen! :help: Even Aki Berg or Janne Niinimaa would be better than Lasse.

This...Kukkonen has been very bad.

2 of the 3 goals in the last game against Sweden were pretty much directly caused by the bad play of Lasse.

FofH

Jun 10, 2006
Pavel friggin Kubina

Norris Trophy candidates all of them compared to Kubina. You've got to be out of your mind.

I thought that Polak played much worser game than Kubina against Russia. He was almost at the same level as Kukkonen, that second goal of Sweden :help:

Que Sera Sera

Dec 30, 2009
Ontario, Canada
If it's "most outclassed by players around him" Mattias Weinhandl.
If it's "worst in the tournament" then it's probably a fourth-liner on 12D or 11D...
If it's "furthest from expectations" then probably Pronger.

Mahox

Noncontroversial
Nov 13, 2005
I'll also throw in my vote for the best Niinimaa impersonation: Lasse Kukkonen. :yo:
He was beyond bad against Sweden and with the suspension of Pitkänen we'll have to watch him fail against the Czechs too. :cry:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad