Worst hockey uniforms ever?

EatSleepJeep

Dec 31, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Milwaukee's had some pretty bad special jerseys over the past few years. Might I nominate this one for "worst jersey of all time"?

The infamous "plaid jersey"

Their specials are bad but their regulars belong in this list as well.

"Let's put black numbers outlined in blue on black jerseys."
"Brilliant!"
316a0fcfdf4e5d70b638cfa78a57054d.300.jpg

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
A few years ago Providence College wore uniforms that not only included pinstriped jerseys, but pinstriped SOCKS as well. When it comes to the college ranks, this getup will live on in infamy. I'm trying hard to find a picture, particularly one that includes the socks.

Meichel Kane

My Name Is
Jun 6, 2006
3rd Worst:
Coyotes1.gif

-I briefly lived in Phoenix, which happened to be when the Jets moved there to become the Coyotes. The style of artwork on the jersey was very popular at the time, to the point of being a trend. I think jerseys based on current trends, colorwise or stylewise, are awful ideas. This one leads the pack.

Aw, I really liked those. I thought they were original without getting too stupid.

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
The green Whalers jersey was SHARP SHARP SHARP.
One of the best and cleanest designs ever in major sports.

International hockey tragedy:

Team Sweden goes sponsored and replaces Crowns with Corp. Logo (caravans/mobile home)

Hockey-VM81_affisch.jpg

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The Dallas Stars Mooterus needs to be mentioned.

mooterus_165x210.jpg

I was wondering if someone was going to raise that one! What were they thinking with that logo? My God, if you are going to do the steer thing, just go boring like the Houston Texans, owners of the most bland logo and colour combo in pro sports.

J-Zilla

Jan 19, 2007
I would have to say the Vancouver Canucks "V" jerseys would be the worst ever. The Kings and Mighty Ducks 3rd Jersey's of the mid 90's were pretty atrocious as well...

GNick42

Those Canucks jerseys were god awful. The Penquins original jersey would be a close second

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
What about vancover with the oval box and the hockey stick going threw it from the early 70's????

I swear vancouver is the king for bad jerseys.

The KC scouts were pretty bad too along with the atlanta flames and i also didnt care much for the old buffalo blue and gold jerseys either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad