GDT: World Juniors 2019 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
This has been a great game so far.

Kravvy isn't having a very good game though. He got burned on a Swiss goal, was on the ice for the other, just took a penalty after getting pinned, and hasn't been that noticeable offensively. Apparently he isn't playing at full health though? Not sure what's ailing him.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Swiss dominating and Russia just finds a goal.

It was supposed to be the other way around.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Slepets is having a crazy tourney. I'm already jealous of whatever team "reaches" into the second round to take him in June.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kravtsov might be hurt. He just doesn’t look the same.
Yeah for sure. Watched the second period and he got bumped around a lot with very little fight back. Looked a step behind and seemed very hesitant/slow. Has to be an arm/shoulder injury.
On the first swiss goal It might have been Gross that plowed him into the boards to cause a turnover which led to the swiss goal.
Gross had a very good second period including an assist on the second swiss goal.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Kravtsov might be hurt. He just doesn’t look the same.
He’s 100% hurt. Ray Ferraro even mentioned it seemingly every shift.

He got injured in the game against Slovakia I believe. Their last game of the round robin. Went awkwardly into the corner and came out looking hurt and left the game early. Seemed to be a wrist or arm issue, maybe shoulder? I’m thinking wrist.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Bit disappointed in Kravtsov’s WJC overall. Expected him to be at minimum Russia’s best player, and can’t really say that he was that at the end of the day. Interesting to hear what comes out about injury.

Reactions: wafflepadsave

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hughes terrific skater but leaves his dman Kemp out to dry but Kemp makes another good defensive play. Oilers fans have to be happy with this pick. round 7 pick wow

Reactions: Sarge13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad