GDT: World Juniors 2019 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
@Amazing Kreiderman , I have a handful of buddies at the Swiss-Russia game, I told them that if they see a Dutch dude in a white Kravtsov jersey to say hello for 'Harbour Dog' haha.

Hahahaha. That would have been great. But I am back in Seattle today. I fly home to Vienna on Wednesday, and then Riga on the 13th for my 4th Kravtsov game this season. Funny story: I emailed the guy in the Traktor organization who I have been talking to, sending him the photo of me Vitali's dad and he said "Vitali's dad travels to almost all of our road games so expect to see him in Riga" hahahaha

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Hahahaha. That would have been great. But I am back in Seattle today. I fly home to Vienna on Wednesday, and then Riga on the 13th for my 4th Kravtsov game this season. Funny story: I emailed the guy in the Traktor organization who I have been talking to, sending him the photo of me Vitali's dad and he said "Vitali's dad travels to almost all of our road games so expect to see him in Riga" hahahaha

Ah, shitty deal; I'll take them off the Kravtsov jersey watch then haha.

You may as well just start buying seats together haha. Will Riga probably be the last Kravtsov game you see this season? If he gets his wish, you'll most likely need to cross the Atlantic to see him in the future!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Ah, ****ty deal; I'll take them off the Kravtsov jersey watch then haha.

You may as well just start buying seats together haha. Will Riga probably be the last Kravtsov game you see this season? If he gets his wish, you'll most likely need to cross the Atlantic to see him in the future!

Vitali plays in Bratislava 2 days later. That's 45 minutes from my home!

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Been to Crab Pot on waterfront yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad