World Juniors 2017-18 (3 Baby-SENS players) in Buffalo NY

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Game on :fence:

Guessing a close 1 or 2 goal game against the suisse, good team for us to play to get ready for real games

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Finding it difficult to see how some rank Batherson ahead of Formenton.

Batherson's size and skill make him really enticing. He was tearing it up in the Q before his hand injury for a reason.

I love both of them and actually think they'd work well on a line together.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Batherson's size and skill make him really enticing. He was tearing it up in the Q before his hand injury for a reason.

I love both of them and actually think they'd work well on a line together.
All true and their only 19 alot can change between now and time in NHL.

And Batherson scores.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
What I do really like about Drake is that because of his late growth spurt, he still has that motor that is typical of a smaller player, but he's 6'2. Skill-wise, I think he's better suited to be a 2C than White, but we shall see.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What I do really like about Drake is that because of his late growth spurt, he still has that motor that is typical of a smaller player, but he's 6'2. Skill-wise, I think he's better suited to be a 2C than White, but we shall see.
White led the USA (Gold) in goals at the WJC last year. Batherson will need to get faster to be a 2C.. He is still developing so we will see. He has a very good skill set.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
White led the USA (Gold) in goals at the WJC last year. Batherson will need to get faster to be a 2C.. He is still developing so we will see. He has a very good skill set.

Lazar had 5 goals in the '15 WJC, and nobody would call him a 2C. Not that I think White will pan out like Lazar, just saying. I'd love nothing more than to see Brown-White-Batherson up the middle in a few years.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
So what was the score and who got points?
All I've read is the shots 61-7

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
So what was the score and who got points?
All I've read is the shots 61-7
It was alot more lopsided than i expected, usually games against the swiss are much closer. Final score 8-1. Makar and Dube had their first games and played very well. Team looks fairly strong but am worried we haven't played anyone really good yet.

Dube had 2 goals and an assist, Batherson a nice tip in and assist, swiss only goal was a real fluke.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It was alot more lopsided than i expected, usually games against the swiss are much closer. Final score 8-1. Makar and Dube had their first games and played very well. Team looks fairly strong but am worried we haven't played anyone really good yet.

Dube had 2 goals and an assist, Batherson a nice tip in and assist, swiss only goal was a real fluke.

Who was the 13th forward?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad