World Juniors 2017-18 (3 Baby-SENS players) in Buffalo NY

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Well, at least I have one team to cheer for that will likely have winning record. Gold medal match is usually on my Birthday also.

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
Apparently Team USA is dominating in a blowout, but I haven't been able to find much in the way of highlights or stats...

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
CANADA vs Switzerland.

2nd & final pre-tournament game Friday Dec. 22 @ 7:00 pm on TSN

4054152.jpg

Last edited:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Nice to see that Brown, Batherson & Formenton all had a good first exhibition game. Hopefully, it keeps up & all three have a great tournament as well as Nurmi with Finland.

Reactions: Back in Black

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
My guess is Raddysh will slide back in where Steenbergen is today and Steenbergen will be the odd man out.. Howden goes back between Comtois and Formenton

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Can't wait till both Canada & USA play some real competition to see how good they really are.

The Outdoor Game between Canada & USA will be a doozy! :naughty:

Will be flicking between the SENS/Blue Jackets & this one for sure.....

Too bad it's going to be outdoors in bad conditions. Hard to tell who the better team is when they are playing in snow covered ice.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Too bad it's going to be outdoors in bad conditions. Hard to tell who the better team is when they are playing in snow covered ice.

And the teams have no choice but to go 100% because all points are badly needed in a tournament like this. That opens the door big-time to a freak injury with outdoor ice.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
With Dillon Dube returning from a shoulder injury, Canada will be dressing 13 forwards in Friday's pre-tournament game against Switzerland. It appears as if Tyler Steenbergen, who has 35 goals in 27 games for Swift Current this season, will start as the odd man out. But head coach Dominique Ducharme insists the 13th-forward label doesn't really apply to anyone in the group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad