GDT: World Junior Championships Roster Thread

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
While I like Morgan as a player, I've always felt he was kind of slow for a guy that's sub 6 feet. He just doesn't have anything about his game that makes him stand out against the crowd. He is smart, and makes good plays. But he's not dynamic in any way really.

Our other prospects all have something to offer. Ferland- sweet hands and a physical force, Sven - great vision, Johnny- dangle, granlund- smarts, Poirier- speed, aggression, and a cannon, Jooris, speed and heart.

I think klimchuk is a better skater than any of the guys you listed besides poirier.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah but only at the Junior level, which barely counts.
Still tainted by Oil. Brossoit is struggling as a pro, Reinhart has yet to crack the NHL despite his high draft position. Edmonton stink is the only possible answer.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Fleury and Dal Colle are the big ones for me. Other than McDavid, you could make an argument that Dal Colle would be our country's top player.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Fleury and Dal Colle are the big ones for me. Other than McDavid, you could make an argument that Dal Colle would be our country's top player.
I would never make an argument than Dal Colle is better than Reinhart. But then again I have never thought much of Dal Colle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad