GDT: World Junior Championships Roster Thread

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Do you guys think that's a gold winning lineup? Anyone left off that you think should of made it?

I think it's a gold winning roster, better than the 2013 squad (which was all hype IMO). I think Dal Colle was left off because he'd be on the fourth line all the time and wouldn't be an effective 4th liner, you know?

If the goaltending does well I think this is our biggest chance to win gold.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I don't know I mean for anyone that reads my posts you know I'm a huge fan of Fleury, but he really does have the total package and his play at the U18's and over the summer during the development camp just make me wonder why? I don't want to slag any of the defenseman that did make it onto the team but I see him only behind Nurse and Morrissey and maybe Theo. Just makes me wonder if we are really taking our strongest team.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I don't know I mean for anyone that reads my posts you know I'm a huge fan of Fleury, but he really does have the total package and his play at the U18's and over the summer during the development camp just make me wonder why? I don't want to slag any of the defenseman that did make it onto the team but I see him only behind Nurse and Morrissey and maybe Theo. Just makes me wonder if we are really taking our strongest team.

Sanheim and Fleury are extremely alike and Sanhiem got cut. TC already has a really mobile defensive group and Morin has the size and reach ability over Fleury. Besides I don't think Fleury played that well tbh

As for your goaltending comment, I really hope Comrie starts tomorrow and DOMINATES

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad