Yevgeniy Mityakin
Andrey Obidin
Nikolay Chebykin
PwCT6.gif

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru

This Ivanyuzhenkov can at least play a little. There are a few worse candidates for a face-palm, some of the ska guys, kvartalnov...some players are not even listed on their MHL squads. Pretty fascinating, when you don't take likes of Podluboshnov...Rumyantsev makes me sick.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
This Ivanyuzhenkov can at least play a little. There are a few worse candidates for a face-palm, some of the ska guys, kvartalnov...some players are not even listed on their MHL squads. Pretty fascinating, when you don't take likes of Podluboshnov...Rumyantsev makes me sick.

Who needs Podluboshnov, Yurtaikin, Tyanulin when you can have the best player of 1998 - Ivanyuzhenkov, who can play a little. :sarcasm:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Who needs Podluboshnov, Yurtaikin, Tyanulin when you can have the best player of 1998 - Ivanyuzhenkov, who can play a little. :sarcasm:

He's supposedly a top prospect for his NHL draft class.

Anyways, Guryanov and Kaprizov will be there, que the skyrocketing of their draft stocks.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Soundly beaten by Denmark tonight, 4-2. The score was much closer than the game, as Denmark was the better team in every facet and controlled the game in every phase. Is Rumyantsev the coach of this team? The team was beaten in every part of the game, but especially behind the coaching bench. The Russians were in no sense of the word a hockey team.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
something went wrong, again.
well, at least there were no fog to put the blame on. anyone watched the game? how did ivanuzhenkov looked? i was able to watch the first periond in snatches and based on it to me he looked like a blatnoy he is. playing defense was just beneath his dignity. or i'm unfairly partial to him?
btw, are the fhr gonna remind us ufter all games that the opposition is older?:laugh:

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
something went wrong, again.
well, at least there were no fog to put the blame on. anyone watched the game? how did ivanuzhenkov looked? i was able to watch the first periond in snatches and based on it to me he looked like a blatnoy he is. playing defense was just beneath his dignity. or i'm unfairly partial to him?
btw, are the fhr gonna remind us ufter all games that the opposition is older?:laugh:

I watched on the Hockey Canada website. Ivanyuzhenkov did nothing good, but he did take a bad penalty that led to a Denmark goal. The announcers made a point of saying that he was the youngest player in the game, but he did nothing that I could see to distinguish himself.

All day there were wings that were wide open for a pass, but the puck handler would keep the puck for himself and try to put on a show. Very bad showing by the Russian team.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00