OT: World Cup 2022 (Human Rights Optional) - Let's Get Stoned!

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
There was a guy in the GDT yesterday saying people around here put all the blame Tortorella and don't criticize Fletcher enough.

I was going to tag you because I felt you should know there's someone left who thinks you haven't yelled about Fletcher enough, but it also felt so much like a supervillain origin story that I decided to sleep on it. I guess what I'm saying is clearly you've been slacking.
I’ve been busy being a degenerate Call of Duty player. I don’t have time for silly things like hockey. :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
bSyPlaz.jpg

Why you do Harry Kane like that???

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
It would be nice to see Messi or Rinaldo win. Problem with Portugal is I hate Pepe. He is the Malkin of soccer.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I'd rather talk about the Flyers in this thread then what this abomination is.

Edit: Thank Jebus they got ripped so bad they deleted it

But I saw it so now you must all see it:

1668783818690.png

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's a shitshow from tip to taint, but I think these changes are due to the overwhelming heat, which is part of the shitshow of having the f***ing thing in a desert in the middle of a climatepocalypse.
What happened to the whole "outdoor air conditioning" that was part of their bid that they were going to create clouds?

The NHL should check into that for when they play at Lake Tahoe now that I think about it.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Haven't really gotten into the soccer season this year. Will be pulling for the Dutch so Virgil can cement his legacy. Argentina, Germany, or Brazil winning would be cool too. Also I'm still laughing that Italy isn't there again :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad