Olympics: Women's Tournament

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I thought usa beat canada the last 2 times they played?,

am I wrong?

BlackAces*

And this is why women's hockey is lame, 2 good teams followed by a bunch of mediocrity.

We all know the deal. Honestly, I don't find women's hockey super entertaining, but if that is all you are going to post, why bother?

We know there are only 3 or 4 (maybe) good teams, with 2 really good teams. It is just reality.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don't get why you can't hit in women's hockey. It really doesn't make any sense

Look at the size differences in between the players. I you allow hits (against the boards) you're gonna run out of players soon. Women themselves have said they wouuldn't mind they allowed hitting but I think considering the huge size differences, they should start with only open ice hits.

Did that count as a save?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
canada please slow down, you already won just relax shoot wide, and enjoy the win.

you don't need to win 20-0

rj

Jan 29, 2007
Indiana
Wow. Just watching for a couple minutes you could tell the difference between the two teams. I imagine that would be what an NHL team taking on a college team would look like.

flyersguy33*

Look at the size differences in between the players. I you allow hits (against the boards) you're gonna run out of players soon. Women themselves have said they wouuldn't mind they allowed hitting but I think considering the huge size differences, they should start with only open ice hits.

Did that count as a save?

There is size difference in any type of hockey. It just sucks seeing the talented teams just dangling around the lesser teams and they can't do a thing about it.

Time for Apollo.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Is this game being played at GM Place?

What is up with the designs on the boards? Thats the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Is this game being played at GM Place?

What is up with the designs on the boards? Thats the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

People really do love to complain about every single thing don't they? Those are just the Olympic colours and the main design and theme for Vancouver 2010.

Cappo40*

Wow...that should not be a goal..

Firstly, the girl touched the puck AND the ref blew her whistle, then the puck went in...On the replay you hear the Refs whistle before the pucks even close to the net...

:|

weems

Jul 3, 2008
People really do love to complain about every single thing don't they? Those are just the Olympic colours and the main design and theme for Vancouver 2010.

It looks Pejorative Slured.

Its a major eyesore.

Just wait until the Mens tourny starts. You'll hear tons of complaints about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad