GDT: [WJC] United States vs. Germany, 10PM EST 9/8/22

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What constitutes a crease violation? I thought you weren't allowed to go in the crease at all. On the disallowed goal Knies was in the crease for the duration of the play.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
The packages they tried to sell were for less games than they were originally sold and were going to cost my in laws $2400 for them to go. This didn’t include the Gold medal game either.

They didn’t re-purchase them obviously.

Utterly not worth it. Tickets for round robin games in the summer when everyone is on vacations should be like $15 and kids under 7 get in free to drive more traffic.

This is embarrassing and pure greed from Hockey Canada, it’s not even about filling the most seats and making the atmosphere the best they possibly could. Short sighted and people should lose jobs over this.
I know zip about marketing, but the posters itt could come up with plenty of good ideas similar to yours. Why can't Hockey Canada?

And beyond revenue considerations, you'd think that HC would be wracking their brains trying to generate some good will with the hockey public.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
What constitutes a crease violation? I thought you weren't allowed to go in the crease at all. On the disallowed goal Knies was in the crease for the duration of the play.

I thought you weren't allowed to be in there under IIHF rules unless you have the puck or trying to play the puck.

Is an .875 sv% in the DEL as bad as it reads?

Looks like he's a back up for the Del team? Also possible that germany club team isn't great in general.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
I think Mberko just went from shutout to "you ain't starting next game". Which, in fairness, is probably what was going to happen anyway.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Good to see vegas having strong influence on Jr hockey as well. Lol USA game lowest scoring game of the say 🤣 😂 😆

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad