GDT: WJC: Sweden vs Česko

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
eh not really concerned the swes get lucky in round robin again.. but when it comes to a semi final they will fold like usual lol

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia

i know lol the cze fans putting them down is misleading this cze team can compete for a gold medal just like usa canada sweden and finland can this year although finland looks the worse out of the 5 if i had to pick a weak link
It's a good team all around that can play with anyone here, they are for real.

Reactions: hockey20000

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Only saw the last 10 minutes of the third and OT - that was hella entertaining, was it like that the entire game?

Also - What happened with Carlsson and Lysell?

Reactions: Hemsky001

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Not well deserved at all imho. The Czechs were the better team and we were saved by Lindbom and a large portion of luck. If we meet in the knockout round, I don't like our chances
Swedes now have a 21 year win streak on us... it's not a fluke.

Our biggest mistake is going on PK's after scoring goals. Inexcusable and we did it twice.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Good and pretty even game. 3/3 overtime often goes like this. You miss your scoring chance - the opponent takes it. Pity our guys were not the luckier team today but hopefully that will change in the QF game.

Reactions: Czechboy

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
That was a great game. Columbus is going to get good in a hurry when their prospects are ready.

I like 3 on 3 for the Round Robin but I'm beyond disappointed that they're doing it for the gold medal tie breaker again. Nothing is more entertaining than 5v5 sudden death OT in a high stakes game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad