PGT: WJC Semi Finals: Game 28 | Finland Advances over Switzerland 6-1

king89

Dec 4, 2018
I hope that you are using reverse psychology here. Just don't see a reason for you to have a negative feeling about your time. USA is good, but so is Finland.
I imagine Luukkonen will start and he is an advantage I would say.
Keyser is really good as well.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
I still can’t believe how Ahokas thought that Honka would have been better than Kokkonen for the team. In anything really. What a brainfart to leave Kokkonen out and choose Honka after all.
Honka is a ticking time bomb at this level. He goes for the risky plays far too often. Kokkonen as an injury-reserve would have been wiser.

Reactions: Ippenator and CLW

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
I hope that you are using reverse psychology here. Just don't see a reason for you to have a negative feeling about your time. USA is good, but so is Finland.
I imagine Luukkonen will start and he is an advantage I would say.

Well, my point was about the opposite that we should enjoy getting to the final and not to go for the negative as strong as the USA is.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
I was never worried like I said beforehand, Finland have superior talent overall. However they must stay focused and keep playing the same game these final 20 minutes.
We were supposed to have a better roster than Sweden but we lost the game... I was a bit worried because the teamplay wasn't yet clicking this way in the Canada game. The effort was there but they're playing way better team hockey today

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
He’s pretty much a carbon copy of his brother Julius after all. A pity, because it means he will most probably be a fringe NHL player. Great skating and great hands, but unfortunately not much of vision or hockey IQ - just like Julius.

I donno. To me it looks as if they simply loved to hog the puck and skate circles around goals, opponents, team mates plus goal post even if it costed them their careers in the show - and all this with a sneaky grin on their faces. They are jolly good fellows I cannot completely dismiss since that shit manages to crack me up sometimes. Well, I am not your average joe, either, so, for what's it worth!

Reactions: Ippenator

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Shame we can't really retaliate properly to any dirty shit because we still have a meaningful game after this one.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
looked a little nervous for a moment but great to see they're not slowing down at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad