PGT: WJC Semi Finals: Game 28 | Finland Advances over Switzerland 6-1

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yes. I asked and the hockey gods answered.

Let's ask a neutral since we Finns are all a bunch of atheists anyway. So Mills Lane, what's your verdict?

qpRytFf.gif

Well there you have it.

Roland of Gilead

The Gunslinger
May 18, 2007
Dark Tower
I know, it's 6-1. But don't be cocky my fellow finns. This is semifinals, final is a really different game. Of course you can enjoy the win, but main thing is the finals.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I still can’t believe how Ahokas thought that Honka would have been better than Kokkonen for the team. In anything really. What a brainfart to leave Kokkonen out and choose Honka after all.

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
I know, it's 6-1. But don't be cocky my fellow finns. This is semifinals, final is a really different game. Of course you can enjoy the win, but main thing is the finals.

Well, let's try to be pessimistic and go for the negative, I'm sure we'll lose to the USA about 18-0 and then can be happy in our misery...

Reactions: Merya

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
I think he has looked awesome
Yeah, you might be right, I've been drowsy and inattentive throughout the tournament lol. It would require a Nyquist explosion for me though wake up for real here. Well, I noticed Heponiemi though but mainly because he is so noticeable even by his physics and demeanor. And because I decided to follow him hah.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Well, let's try to be pessimistic and go for the negative, I'm sure we'll lose to the USA about 18-0 and then can be happy in our misery...
I hope that you are using reverse psychology here. Just don't see a reason for you to have a negative feeling about your time. USA is good, but so is Finland.
I imagine Luukkonen will start and he is an advantage I would say.

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
I was never worried like I said beforehand, Finland have superior talent overall. However they must stay focused and keep playing the same game these final 20 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad