PGT: WJC Semi Finals: Game 27 | US Advances Over Russia 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Is Jack Hughes ice time being limited for some reason?

I was wondering the same thing. You'd think they would want him out there the entire game as he always tilts the ice, but they went very defensive the last 22 minutes of the game. They made it a snooze fest and just killed the clock. Boring to watch, but it worked.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This makes 4 WJC medals in a row for America!!!!

s-l640.jpg
America! f*** yeah!

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I just have to say I hate seeing all these son's of NHL'ers.

The "N" can stand for Nepotism. Pretty soon the only people playing and managing will all be related or friends. Love to see an average Joe who doesn't have the benefits of an NHL playing Dad and his resources and favors.

I prefer to think the "N" is in DNA.

That and Hockey is a tough game to finance. What better chance to play than being a son of an NHLer.

Startseva

Dec 30, 2012
Moscow
The penalty that led to the 2nd US goal was a bad call imo, I didn't see one there.
There will always be talks about refs decisions.
I am perfectionist in this sense. If you do not wanna call, then play better so they won't have any reason to call. Same with losing, if you have 0:2, don't complain and just try to score, so no one will have questions who is better after the game and no one will throw a stone towards you saying you did not try.

Two same level teams, everything depends on small things. Today... just not our day. As we can say when Canada played with the Finns. No one knows how things would go if we play tommorow with USA or Canada again.

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Looked good on the PP but didnt notice him really besides that
One assist on the powerplay today. 17% on faceoffs today. 2 shots on goal.

He looked okay on the two USA powerplays, but was very quiet at even strength. He had a couple of rushes where he got pushed off the puck, wide into the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad