WJC QF: Jan 2 GDT - USA vs. Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Bobby Ryan Getzlaf said:
That was the only one I knew. I'm wondering what line Bobby Ryan is on.

Smid's shot is tipped. 2-1 USA
Tipped by Mitera

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
Okay fans we get it, you don't like JJ. It's definitely old already. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, is this Canada playing? Seems like it from the fans in there. :dunno:

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
NYR2 said:

I'm sorry, is this Canada playing? Seems like it from the fans in there. :dunno:
JJs stupidity has earned him the raspberry

djtino224

May 12, 2005
Long Island
NYR2 said:

I can understand being a bit peeved at JJ, but now it's annoying.

Hating the US is the cool thing to do, didn't you hear? :rolleyes: I've been pretty quiet about the whole USA/Canada thing, but it's gotten old really fast. That's all I'm saying.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Glad i drafted Oshie in my pool last yr. Also have Ryan and JJ. Hopefully Kessel next draft but i would settle for EJ.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
jcorb58 said:
JJs stupidity has earned him the raspberry

Don't think I disagree with you because I don't, but it's old already. Just kinda annoying at this point because it's all you hear every 2 seconds.

naihlflames

Nov 18, 2003
Detroit MI
NYR2 said:

Actually, I think it's funny. I hated the US Sucks a few games back, but understand the booing of JJ and the Go Czechs Go, I'm cool with. IMO Very funny and entertaining.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
NYR2 said:
Don't think I disagree with you because I don't, but it's old already. Just kinda annoying at this point because it's all you hear every 2 seconds.

For one thing, the crowd is making this squirrely USAHockey.com radio feed even harder to follow; and it's my only up-to-date way to follow this game since I don't have Center Ice.

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
djtino224 said:

Hating the US is the cool thing to do, didn't you hear? :rolleyes: I've been pretty quiet about the whole USA/Canada thing, but it's gotten old really fast. That's all I'm saying.
It's disgusting. Hard to watch this game having to listen to the garbage from the crowd because it's really pissing me off.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
djtino224 said:

I think they're just cheering for the underdogs. Plus the keeper for the Czechs played for Vancouver.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
djtino224 said:

You guys should use it as motivation.You think Team Canada in 72 didnt get it in Russia.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
djtino224 said:

I didn't hear about that, I guess I need to get with the times.

And it seriously has. I can even enjoy watching these games. I'm so loving that we get to deal with this booing every three years, cause that's not a crock.

DAebi1 said:
The Canucks are cheering on the Czechs because they know they aren't going to get the gold so long as the US is in. :yo:

Don't be so sure. Anything can happen.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
why you yanks are upset with canadians booing a US player that tried to hurt a canadian player is mind-boggling.... of *course* we're gonna boo him, just like we'd boo him if he was on ANY OTHER team, it has nothing to do with him being american.... jeez get over yourselves already

and we're cheering for the czechs cause we know that the americans are the best team on paper, and would rather not play them if we are fortunate enough to make it to the final.... its a compliment to your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad