Scoring chances -

Czechs - 10 (2 goals)
Swiss - 1 (and they have 2 goals)

It's almost funny.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Just one of those games
I'm rarely this disinterested but it's Sweden or Canada on Tuesday. We are in worst case scenario no matter what happens in this game.lol

I just want a Kulich goal to get that monkey off him. That's about it.

Oh and 1 save for Hrabal so he feels good about himself too.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Exactly what we needed.. not the lead but Kulich to get that goal!

Also, anyone notice Galvas there? 17 year old D man doing that! I get he's small but he's beautiful.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Stancl started at 11 minutes a game but he's getting shots and chances and he scored against US. I feel he's gotten better every game.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Nicely done by Czechia but this was also some very lazy backchecking by the Swiss topline. When they lose the puck, none of them really commits to trying to get the puck back. Granted, in hindsight, Ustinkov probably shouldn't have stepped up since it was a gamble. Still, the forwards should have covered him there and they didn't. The only one who did something was Schild but that was more of a half assed attempt.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Nicely done by Czechia but this was also some very lazy backchecking by the Swiss topline. When they lose the puck, none of them really commits to trying to get the puck back. Granted, in hindsight, Ustinkov probably shouldn't have stepped up since it was a gamble. Still, the forwards should have covered him there and they didn't. The only one who did something was Schild but that was more of a half assed attempt.
Curious what you think? To me it looks like both our teams are half assing it.lol You?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
And Hrabal saves the day lol
I will say.. I like that they said you are 1 and you are playing every second and stuck to it. It's rare for Czechs to do that (and I was critical of our goalie choices)... I think Pavelec is a good goalie choice and makes good decisions. I think it's because he got f***ed by our NT so much that he gets it.lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy for Hamara! He's been great and the points may not show that. He will be very heavily used in quarters.. probably 25 minutes.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Great save.. Sale is not a Kulich but he's very dangerous in close.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Beglieri does look stupid there but he was screened and I think he looked surprisingly good this tournament. I'll stick with my opinion that he's a poor goalie prospect but he's been good this tournament. One huge mistake that cost Switzerland the Slovakia game but again...can't really blame your goalie if you don't score any goals yourself.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Becher will end round robin at .ppg. He's spotty but when it's going well, it goes really well for him.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
oh well last year cze boys we sent you home with a silver this year we sending you home with none :naughty::naughty::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad