GDT: [WJC] Latvia vs. Finland, 6pm EST 9/8/22

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Finland is gonna have a hard time if they play like this against Canada or the US. Can't make these sloppy mistakes against teams that can actually put the puck in the net.

Reactions: Bolting85

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Still not sold on Kemell's hockey IQ. He can score goals but his upside as an overall player might be limited

Big reason why he fell a bit in the draft imo

Reactions: Zub

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
Finland playing pretty sloppy and bad in the first. Räty created the first goal and Hirvonen the second. I hope and believe Niemelä will show what he's all about when the tournament get's going for real.

Good night

Reactions: Loimike

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Finland is gonna have a hard time if they play like this against Canada or the US. Can't make these sloppy mistakes against teams that can actually put the puck in the net.
No shit Sherlock.
I'm sure about that Pennanen knows damn well that we ( Finland ) can't make those mistakes
what we have done in this game when we are playing against Canada, USA Swede etc.
but hey it's first game of the tournament so what you can expect.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I got a trolling infraction for comparing Finland vs Lat like your drunk uncle beating you at age 7 at basketball? Ok lol

Reactions: Zub

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
No shit Sherlock.
I'm sure about that Pennanen knows damn well that we ( Finland ) can't make those mistakes
what we have done in this game when we are playing against Canada, USA Swede etc.
but hey it's first game of the tournament so what you can expect.

The thing is Canada and USA usually don't make these kinds of mistakes game 1 of any tournament. Unless the team is just bad which happens. Lots of talent on this Finland team but I'm skeptical so far of whether they can put it all together.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
The thing is Canada and USA usually don't make these kinds of mistakes game 1 of any tournament. Unless the team is just bad which happens. Lots of talent on this Finland team but I'm skeptical so far of whether they can put it all together.
It's not very important how badly a much stronger team defeats a weaker opponent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad