WJC Group B: Dec 26 GDT - Sweden vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
canucksfan said:
Anyone watching this game? If so how have both teams played so far?

I think the only way to see this game is to be in Kelowna and have a ticket..

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
2-1 ROSSSSSSSSIJA

Goal 07:37 1:0 SWE PP1 18 BERGFORS Nicklas 19 BACKSTROM Nicklas
3 KARLSSON Sebastian

Goal 08:45 1:1 RUS PP1 17 MALKIN Evgeni 2 EMELIN Alexei

Goal 13:51 1:2 RUS PP1 14 KULEMIN Nikolai 17 MALKIN Evgeni
2 EMELIN Alexei

Malkin, my favorite player, with a goal and Emelin (Habs prospect :yo: ) with two assists!!!!!!

MOLODCY REBJATA!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Homer

Jan 18, 2003
Visit site
CSKA said:
And with my 1000 post i say Russia will triumph ! One more victory for the best hockey nation ! :yo: :bow: :handclap:

5:2 ROSSIJAAAAAAAAAAA BPERÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ ! REBJATA DAWEITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malkin, Radulov, Zubov (2), Volochenko

1000 posts - all of them the same.

Yureeka47*

7.49 1 - 4 EQ Russia 29. SHIROKOV, Sergei
(24. CHURILOV, Gennady)

52.00 1 - 5 SH1 Russia 14. KULEMIN, Nikolai

espo*

Berkut said:
woohoo! 5-1 now! :bow:
O.K............what's the deal with Malikn?

The superior player in the game(please telll me the truth) or was he ordinary or just good and the Team just played well.Unbiased opinion please!!!

The Mannschaft

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Was at the game and Malkin stood out as clearly the best player on the ice. He wowed the crowed many times. Once he walked through 2 Dmen on a 1 on 2 but couldnt finish. Another time he basically circled around the entire offensive zone basically took on the entire Swedish team and then centered the puck and created 3 great scoring chances. He easily could have had 2 or 3 more goals and assists. He certainly didn't disappoint, they just need to get him the puck more. Also he did quite a celebration on his goal, looked like he was trying to outdue Ovechkin.

As for Edler, he wasn't very noticable except when he took 2 penalties early. Can't say much about him.

espo*

YLWRocketMan said:
Was at the game and Malkin stood out as clearly the best player on the ice. He wowed the crowed many times. Once he walked through 2 Dmen on a 1 on 2 but couldnt finish. Another time he basically circled around the entire offensive zone basically took on the entire Swedish team and then centered the puck and created 3 great scoring chances. He easily could have had 2 or 3 more goals and assists. He certainly didn't disappoint, they just need to get him the puck more. Also he did quite a celebration on his goal, looked like he was trying to outdue Ovechkin.

As for Edler, he wasn't very noticable except when he took 2 penalties early. Can't say much about him.
He's scary eh? so big and smooth.He's trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad