Feb 27, 2002
3dflagsdotcom_norwa_2fawm.gif
vs.
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

Game start: 20:00
Group: A

Online coverage (rosters, stats etc.)

espo*

There will be precious little drama in this tilt.It'll be over early and puncuated with a lot of American goals.If the Norweigans can keep it to within a 5 goal spread.......................they've done well.

UvBnDatsyuked

Apr 30, 2005
USA 8 Norway 4

Third period play will get sloppy for USA and they will let in some weak goals

Ryan, Mueller and Wheeler will get 2 goals each
and Kessel will get a goal and a couple pretty assists to show that he isn't all that selfish

Hockeycanada*

I will be cheering for Norway but they don't have much of a chance. Maybe another Belarus upset like last year? I don't think so.. :cry:

Tuff Gong

Nov 6, 2005
Kelowna
lets go Norway!
I'm predicting the Americans to start this tournement high on themselves with all the talk about how good they are supposed to be...2-1 norway

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Norway 4 - 2 USA

Andorff Kostirhessen scores a hat trick, kill penalties, logs 30 minutes AND block 2 shots who would otherwise have been EN'ers.

Nash

Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver
I'm going to this game tonight and I expect a USA victory. The only question is has the US team come together quickly enough to absolutely pound Norway tonight or will they waltz by them with a mediocre effort.

espo*

What time does this game start eastern time anyway? I'm looking forward to getting my first look at "Team Terrific" tonight.This game is not the best one to scout them on but you should be able to see some things.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
This will be a walk, but I'm not sure by how much. I think Walt Kyle will have the U.S. team very focused and intent on sending a message. I'll go 8-1 U.S.

espo*

RedWingFan said:
Whew! I was worried. Good thing your safe
i'm from Canada,when it comes to hockey coverage,i'm as safe as can possibly be hoped for in this big,bad world.Now...................are you safe?That is the question,hope you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad