GDT: WJC - Finland vs Germany, Dec 27, 2023

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I am going to assume the fans here will be howling for a 5 game suspension here the same as they were for Celebrini.

Lol.....gets a minor!!

Reactions: zimmy61

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
This Finnish team plays the exact opposite of what you would expect from Finnish hockey. Completely confused, disorganized. Very weak in the Stay at Home game, faulty. Plus, diva-like. Everyone wants to shine. The famous Finnish team game??? None!

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
Even as a Finn, i'm quite surprised that was a 2 minutes considering what has been called 5 already.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Not hearing a peep in here about that hit.

Expected.
I mean, it should've been a major, but your persecution complex is out of control.

Do you think this game has as many people watching and follwing the GDT as a Canada(center of the hockey universe) game?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
jj, what do you think the score will be for us later today?

Hmm, did not get to watch the latvia game so going blind on their potential capabilities but i will say 6-1 or something like that, maybe 7-2

I mean, it should've been a major, but your persecution complex is out of control.

Do you think this game has as many people watching and follwing the GDT as a Canada(center of the hockey universe) game?
Yeah sure. I Have been around long enough to know better, in fact I would have only had to have been here so far this year to know better.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm, did not get to watch the latvia game so going blind on their potential capabilities but i will say 6-1 or something like that, maybe 7-2
Aye, I'm hoping we get to see some more cohesiveness. As long as they look crisper than the first game I'll be happy with the game. Of course I'm expecting a big win, so yeah 6-1 should be good.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
What happened there.. Sheesh. Germany is impressing me. Or Finland is that disjointed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad