GDT: Winterpeg Jets at Ottawa Senators - 3PM - CBC / Sportsnet / TVAS - Cool your Jets Edition

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Norris being targeted by the Jets. Some borderline hits on him, scary given he's back from a concussion.
Strangely from his interview it sounds like he hyperextended something, he was saying something like he's never bent that far it wasn't fun and wouldn't want to do it again. But his return really seemed to follow concussion protocol so idk...

Reactions: DrEasy

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Western Canadian teams have a real chance this year of ending the Stanley Cup drought for Canada, and I'm here for it. Especially rooting for the Jets. Oilers are ok too.

Reactions: SensFanInMTL

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Western Canadian teams have a real chance this year of ending the Stanley Cup drought for Canada, and I'm here for it. Especially rooting for the Jets. Oilers are ok too.
I hope every Canadian team gets swept. Don't want any Canadian team winning before Ottawa.

Reactions: Senscore

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1705784246691.png

Could've been ours...

Reactions: LiseL and DrEasy

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Was Hockey Day In Canada not a thing not that long ago? Like an actual event that people tuned into? Dead on HF, empty fluff pieces on CBC... It's finished, isn't it? Sad.

And McLean dressed as a toddler as just to rub it further.
I use FF to get through it.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Brady dropped his gloves before Dillon, he didn't get jumped. You don't get an instigator penalty for challenging somebody to a fight.

It’s a discretionary call and it can absolutely be called for a challenge. The rule literally includes « menacing attitude », « verbal instigation or threats » and « obvious retaliation » all of which could have been applied.

If it was a legit penalty I wouldn't mind that, Tkachuk was a willing combatant, but given the initial call was brutal they should have had time to reflect on it and make things right.

I agree but they tend to even those up usually. Brady really didn’t do anything wrong. They penalized the result of Toninato laying on the ice more than anything.

Tabarnac

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Sure but I don't want to die waiting... More than anything I don't want the leafs to win it.
Dude, same. I want every Canadian team to win the Cup BUT them. They can make the finals against an American team and I'll always cheer for the opposing team against TO.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad