Winnipeg Whiteout, yet Jets wear blue?

KidShowtime

Pardy Dangles
Dec 3, 2014
THE WHITEOUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JERSEY COLOURS.

HONESTLY... Why is this not common knowledge already?

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I wonder if Flames fans were this worried about the colour of their teams jersey when they started the C of Red and the Flames wore white at home...

Obviously not all away teams wore red like they all wear white today, but the point stands. And what about other teams that do a whiteout?

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
ROFLMAO

I don't understand this strange contingent of people who seem to resent or dislike the whiteout thing so much that they can't get past it and need to constantly try and find a way to undermine it or something. "The team wears blue at home!" "The whiteout hasn't gotten us a SC in the past so it is a "failure."" "It's just a marketing gimmick."

:laugh:

Get on with it people. The deal is done. It's happening. You don't need to waste any more of your precious energy trying to kill it...

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
The arena looked amazing last night, I am pretty sure that even though the Jets were in blue they knew the guys in white were screaming for them!

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
Weak journalism, if I can even call it that.

At least put some effort into research or make an argument, and it's a dumb argument to make anyway.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Well said.

Sweet 4 paragraph article :laugh:

No kidding eh. This is a 'How to' on how to discredit a whole website in four simple paragraphs (with spelling errors).:laugh::laugh:

Sorry Hometown Hockey, you have lost another follower than never followed you in the first place.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
I figured the ducks were wearing white because they were cheering for the Jets too. Made sense to me. :dunno:
Oh, and I didn't read the article.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
In the 1980's the Calgary Flames wore white at home in front of the C of Red and no one complained.

...Or did they???...
enhanced-buzz-6846-1400108261-19.jpg

Bongo

Feb 7, 2007
Atlanta
I thought home teams had the option to wear white if they chose. I know I saw the Bruins whites in a home game a couple of years ago.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
ROFLMAO

I don't understand this strange contingent of people who seem to resent or dislike the whiteout thing so much that they can't get past it and need to constantly try and find a way to undermine it or something. "The team wears blue at home!" "The whiteout hasn't gotten us a SC in the past so it is a "failure."" "It's just a marketing gimmick."

:laugh:

Get on with it people. The deal is done. It's happening. You don't need to waste any more of your precious energy trying to kill it...

I agree, it seems like so many people are offended by the white out. :laugh: So silly. Every time I see a post or thread about it I roll my eyes. Like the teams are really confused about who the fans are cheering for because they are wearing white. :rolleyes:

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I agree, it seems like so many people are offended by the white out. :laugh: So silly. Every time I see a post or thread about it I roll my eyes. Like the teams are really confused about who the fans are cheering for because they are wearing white. :rolleyes:

Just look at the HUGE LOGO AT CENTER ICE!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad