Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WINNIPEG JETS @ TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
AIR CANADA CENTER | TORONTO, ONTARIO
7:00pm | CBC | TSN1050

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yes, because why bench JVR whose done nothing. or Clarkson or someone to keep Kozun in.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Hey, if lupul gives us a better chance at mceichel I'm all for it.

Kinda sucks rewarding kozuns great effort with a benching though.

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Personally I don't mind beating the jets tonight. I can't stand their fans and would love to see them cry about a loss to the leafs.

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
Top line still playing together? Check.
JVR has done nothing yet isn't benched? Check.
Kozun pulled despite his play last night? Check.

Accountability hoooooooo!!!! :sarcasm:

naturalnumbas

Mar 6, 2010
Toronto
I know people are happy about the potential of getting a high draft pick, but if you really sit back and look at it, this team is so pathetic. Dropped an emotionless game to Carolina, nobody showed any pushback at all for Dion getting a puck slapped at him, the decision to take Kozun out... I don't even know how you can sell that one as trying to win. LEAFS WAT R U DOINN???

Would be shocked by anything besides a total blowout this evening. And I made the mistake of buying seats before the season started :shakehead

McLeafy

Sep 26, 2014
Kozun played a bad game last night. Scoring goals to keep the game within reach is not what this team gameplan is based on.

If he had of scored in the last few mins of the game, he'd still be in the lineup :sarcasm:

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
If this was after TDL Kozun would still be in the lineup. We have pieces that we need to sell and we can't be benching them unfortunately.

It's a raw deal for Kozun though. Damn shame.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
If this was after TDL Kozun would still be in the lineup. We have pieces that we need to sell and we can't be benching them unfortunately.

It's a raw deal for Kozun though. Damn shame.

Exactly.

Sucks for Kozun but he's gotta sit his ass and chow down on some popcorn in the press box till we move Winnik and maybe Bozak/Lupul, then he'll not only suit up for games but play 10+mins

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
The Sportsnet360 ticker said the Jets have won 5 straight against the Leafs. So does that mean the odds say they are do finally lose or will that streak continue?

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I really hope they totally split up the top line. It's been a disaster! Put all 3 on separate lines. Let's see how everyone responds.

Maybe something like this???

JVR - Kadri - Lupul
Komorov - Holland - Kessel
Winnik - Bozak - Clarkson
Booth - Jokinen - Panik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad