Not open for further replies.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Ehlers leading the Q
Petan leading the W
Kostalek leading all D

I think I may have too much blood running through my body right now.

Go Kostalek! Really looking forward to the Memorial Cup with Morrissey and Kostalek. We have to do a GDT for the Kelowna vs. Rimouski team.

This is seriously something special. And to think, we still have Morrissey and one of the best goaltending prospects in the league. :hyper: :scared:

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
Question: Has what Ehlers did (lead the playoffs in scoring despite playing only 2 rounds) been done before? Has anyone either A: lead the playoffs in scoring despite playing less than 3 rounds or B: lead the playoffs in scoring by playing 14 or less games?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Question: Has what Ehlers did (lead the playoffs in scoring despite playing only 2 rounds) been done before? Has anyone either A: lead the playoffs in scoring despite playing less than 3 rounds or B: lead the playoffs in scoring by playing 14 or less games?

Crosby had 31 points in 13 games - next highest had 22 points in 17 games.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Let's recap the past couple of months for Jets prospects....

Top WHL playoff scorer (Petan).
Top WHL defenseman in points/game (at least 7 games) (Morrissey).
Top QMJHL scorer (Ehlers).
Top QMJHL defenseman scorer (Kostalek).
Top WHC goalie (GAA, save%) (Hellebuyck).

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Darn that Crosby beating Nik by one game less...... Is this Crosby guy any good now?

Last I heard, he was playing overseas somewhere. I was watching Nascar on TSN and the ticker on the bottom of the screen said he was involved in some tournament which his team apparently won.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Last I heard, he was playing overseas somewhere. I was watching Nascar on TSN and the ticker on the bottom of the screen said he was involved in some tournament which his team apparently won.

I always get my hockey news while watching NASCAR! :)

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Then they really shouldn't play in the WHL.

FG39BTa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad