Winnipeg Jets Prospect Thread (Part XII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Oh missed that, yeah strange but if he's playing well there sounds good to me. Would be awesome if he was able to play all 3 forward positions as needed for the Jets. See how it goes I guess if they keep him there.

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Hammer! We need jetsprospect updates! :D

In all seriousness though, love your youtube channel. Makes work go by much quicker some days ;)

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
It is not worrisome at all. Hockey Canada has a rule that allows the players to return home if they wish, to celebrate and show off their medals, and decompress, to take a few days off following the WJC. Morrissey was quoted for example as saying he was going home to Calgary for a few days prior to joining his new team. They'll all be back with their teams soon, likely in time for the next games.

Edit: Petan's absence was blamed on illness apparently. Whatever.

Here is a link to Morrissey taking a few days off...
http://calgaryherald.com/sports/hockey/calgarys-morrissey-reflects-on-golden-world-junior-experience

Comrie...
Eric Comrie, who won a gold medal with Team Canada on Monday at the World Junior Championship, is taking a few days off. He is scheduled to rejoin the team early next week.
http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2015/01/08/3349667/tri-city-americans-back-on-the.html?sp=/99/995/

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
It is not worrisome at all. Hockey Canada has a rule that allows the players to return home, to celebrate and show off their medals, and decompress, to take a few days off following the WJC. Morrissey was quoted for example as saying he was going home to Calgary for a few days prior to joining his new team. They'll all be back with their teams soon, likely in time for the next games.

Hope that's the case. For the record though the only other Team Canada players unaccounted for are Fucale and Bowey. And Fabbri but we know he's injured. Also I wouldn't be surprised at all if Petan was injured in that last game.

EDIT: Yeah it especially doesn't surprise me for Fucale and Morrissey as they're moving to a new team. Most of my concern is Petan and Comrie, who hasn't played in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad