GDT: Winnipeg Jets at St.Louis Blues Sunday Dec 29th at 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Plain Jane GDT part II of Jets vs the Blues , today the real Helly shows up and we get the 2 points instead of 1 . The Plain Jane thread is still alive at 4-0-2 , we don't lose outright with the Plain Jane GDT damnit . Laine likes scoring goals in St.Louis and is due for a big game . Go Jets Go !! Eggs aren't weird for dinner the Blues pants are weird . :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
First
Watching this with my buds at a bar, thinking this will be another good close game.
These games against St.Louis have always been good
Jets 4-3
Man the standings are tight , we need at least a point today or we drop to the Wild card spot . :confused: Need a great game from Helly and we need some of our injured players back soon .

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Thanks, Jets 31

let’s stay focused today ....

giphy.gif

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Plain Jane GDT part II of Jets vs the Blues , today the real Helly shows up and we get the 2 points instead of 1 . The Plain Jane thread is still alive at 4-0-2 , we don't lose outright with the Plain Jane GDT damnit . Laine likes scoring goals in St.Louis and is due for a big game . Go Jets Go !! Eggs aren't weird for dinner the Blues pants are weird . :laugh:
eggfarmerslunch-623x350.jpg

The Blues' girlfriend looks like mom.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'll be playing at Amalie arena this afternoon with a bunch of American benders, so I'll have to watch after the fact, but hey, at least I can skip forward if things go south

Reactions: Duke749 and Jets 31

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
First
Watching this with my buds at a bar, thinking this will be another good close game.
These games against St.Louis have always been good
Jets 4-3
Eyeseeing you posted at 6:20 this morning , man whatever bar you are at opens early .:naughty:

Reactions: Calendal

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I seriously wouldn't know what to do if i lost my like button :scared:there is always too many good posts to like , not all , but lots .:laugh:

Reactions: The Blue Baron

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
I Will not be able watch live alas. I am heading to port and go on F-class cruise. You know, from FIN to Swe. To those unaware of chat ranking system here is a clarification:
A - with your buddies
B - with wife
C - with your own wife
D - with your wife and kids
E - with D plus mother in law
F - with E plus sister in law

So go Jets to!
I Will watch this one later.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
You think Laine has visions of Allen in his head ? Please , please , please have Allen starting .:laugh:

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

Hellebuyck usually plays well after a sub par performance.

I believe in the power of the Plain Jane!

tumblr_mdiww7D35p1r2ax2ao1_1280.gif

Reactions: chaos4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad