Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 1 8:11 PM - THE BEAR swims in the Everglades - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Thankful. For another game, another series, another shot at the Cup. Thankful to still be around to witness it. There are a lot of great Bruin fans, many of whom were members here, that are no longer here with us to see it. Thankful that we all still are, let's cheer our B's on loudly for them. I know they are up there with the Gallery Gods rooting for us. Bruins in seven, for all of those still cheering us on in Heaven.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I just got this one for a cruise we are going on.

KingSize KS Island Men's Big & Tall Printed Rayon Short-Sleeve Shirt
Fashion show! Fashion show!

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Wally and BMC

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Thankful. For another game, another series, another shot at the Cup. Thankful to still be around to witness it. There are a lot of great Bruin fans, many of whom were members here, that are no longer here with us to see it. Thankful that we all still are, let's cheer our B's on loudly for them. I know they are up there with the Gallery Gods rooting for us. Bruins in seven, for all of those still cheering us on in Heaven.

I'll take any that are in hell too!!!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins have never beaten Florida in a playoff series & its time to change that.

I would definitely like this post but the Trollstomper took my likes away .How true though ...

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I wouldn’t be surprised if Boston gets swept.

Panthers are a great team, but they did lose Gudas who was a warrior against the Bs last year. He was able to take several Bs off their game with his physicality.
Montour had a horseshoe up his ass against us last year. Not a bad player but he can’t do that again.

Reactions: BTO and JCRO

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If Zacha and Coyle play like they did during the regular season we can absolutely win this series. If they play like they did against Toronto we will get torched in 4/5. but f*** it who cares baby, bridge year and its the second round. I get to enjoy this with no expectations for once.
I’ll take Zacha & Coyle in games 3 & 4 at Florida last April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad